Plant trailers

D

DaveDCB

my last trailer was direct from ifor, local Dealer stock was nearly 20% discount too but had led lights which I didn’t want to pay for(quite like the idea of replacing the rear light cluster for £16 😉)

M

Monkeybusiness

my last trailer was direct from ifor, local Dealer stock was nearly 20% discount too but had led lights which I didn’t want to pay for(quite like the idea of replacing the rear light cluster for £16 😉)
HFB?

D

DaveDCB

yeah HFB are pretty keen on pricing, also use Guy machinery they are good for having random spec trailers in, got a LM146B With factory side kit from them once - horrible trailer, didn’t last long with us!

Flying Torquewrench

Flying Torquewrench

Have a look at Hazlewood trailers, based nr Evesham.

I use their 10ft general purpose trailer to move my mini when required. Built in ramps in the tailgate, they just fold down. Downside with a build in ramp is that a forklift can’t get close to the back of the trailer to put a pack of blocks into it.

M

Monkeybusiness

yeah HFB are pretty keen on pricing, also use Guy machinery they are good for having random spec trailers in, got a LM146B With factory side kit from them once - horrible trailer, didn’t last long with us!
His prices are good but any sort of backup/customer service is non-existent. Once he has your money that’s the end of it from his side!!!

pettsy

pettsy

Bought both of my ifors off Hfb. T&A were recommended but small cost difference wasn’t worth travelling for.

M

Monkeybusiness

Just thought I’d put this on here in case anyone is looking for a tipping trailer - Andrew Liverseed is a Bateson dealer and this is ex-demo (as new essentially).
10x6 3.5 tonne I think.
357C8C19-3798-4E2B-B39E-F426D2F961FB.png

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk
I've A Batson 2 ton tipper that i've brought for one job and then it'll be available for sale. Carries about 1.4t, year 2005. Be Available if anyone fancied one next year.

Storrsy

Storrsy

I've A Batson 2 ton tipper that i've brought for one job and then it'll be available for sale. Carries about 1.4t, year 2005. Be Available if anyone fancied one next year.
Is that the manual tip one? I’ve been thinking about buying one of them as an attachment carrier and just handy for tipping the odd ton or so here and there. I like the fact that it only weighs 500kg so pretty handy for nipping about with- give me a shout if you do sell it as I’ll likely still be procrastinating about it!

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk
Is that the manual tip one? I’ve been thinking about buying one of them as an attachment carrier and just handy for tipping the odd ton or so here and there. I like the fact that it only weighs 500kg so pretty handy for nipping about with- give me a shout if you do sell it as I’ll likely still be procrastinating about it!

I will let you know soon as the job is done. Handy little thing tbh and It's got a set of ramps too.

T whiting

T whiting

Having had a manual tip trailer I wouldn't have another it took a good 15 mins to pump up electric pumps are so cheap it wouldn't be hard to convert it

Storrsy

Storrsy

Having had a manual tip trailer I wouldn't have another it took a good 15 mins to pump up electric pumps are so cheap it wouldn't be hard to convert it
15mins!? That’s a ridiculous effort to tip a trailer. I looked at the small Ifor one in the dealers yard at that was manual which took about 2 mins of fairly hard pumping to tip. Perhaps a different story fully loaded though?

T whiting

T whiting

It was a old trailer and there was no effort to the pumping and it only pumped when you moved the handle one way each pump moved the first stage little more than a mm and tbh if there was less than a ton in it it was easier to shovel it out than pump it up

M

Monkeybusiness

Any time I’ve had to manually tip my 12x6 Ifor’s (due to flat batteries) they have always been fully loaded and it has been a massive effort that I swear (at the time) never to repeat.
I wouldn’t personally ever buy a manual-tip trailer (unless I was going to spend a couple of hundred quid converting it).

Furniss

Furniss

Any time I’ve had to manually tip my 12x6 Ifor’s (due to flat batteries) they have always been fully loaded and it has been a massive effort that I swear (at the time) never to repeat.
I wouldn’t personally ever buy a manual-tip trailer (unless I was going to spend a couple of hundred quid converting it).
+1
I have a 126TT that I have had to manual tip a time or two and you would soon get tired of doing that.