Plant trailers

D

DaveDCB

my last trailer was direct from ifor, local Dealer stock was nearly 20% discount too but had led lights which I didn’t want to pay for(quite like the idea of replacing the rear light cluster for £16 😉)

M

Monkeybusiness

my last trailer was direct from ifor, local Dealer stock was nearly 20% discount too but had led lights which I didn’t want to pay for(quite like the idea of replacing the rear light cluster for £16 😉)
HFB?

D

DaveDCB

yeah HFB are pretty keen on pricing, also use Guy machinery they are good for having random spec trailers in, got a LM146B With factory side kit from them once - horrible trailer, didn’t last long with us!

Flying Torquewrench

Flying Torquewrench

Have a look at Hazlewood trailers, based nr Evesham.

I use their 10ft general purpose trailer to move my mini when required. Built in ramps in the tailgate, they just fold down. Downside with a build in ramp is that a forklift can’t get close to the back of the trailer to put a pack of blocks into it.

M

Monkeybusiness

yeah HFB are pretty keen on pricing, also use Guy machinery they are good for having random spec trailers in, got a LM146B With factory side kit from them once - horrible trailer, didn’t last long with us!
His prices are good but any sort of backup/customer service is non-existent. Once he has your money that’s the end of it from his side!!!

pettsy

pettsy

Bought both of my ifors off Hfb. T&A were recommended but small cost difference wasn’t worth travelling for.