OOPS

B

Brendan

Not sure how this happened maybe not concentrating or mud stuck accelerator down

Attachments

• DwqRZv0X0AArqSd.jpeg
    DwqRZv0X0AArqSd.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 290
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Not sure how this happened maybe not concentrating or mud stuck accelerator down
or op. pissed off dumper donkey ... those 9T wackers'll climb pretty bloody well if you try
1547339029792.png

Hydremaduck

Hydremaduck

I see via FB that yet another 360 has landed on its side off side of a lowloader. I'm sure D4 Gra will be able to link it, he posted it to FB.

V8Druid

V8Druid

I see via FB that yet another 360 has landed on its side off side of a lowloader. I'm sure D4 Gra will be able to link it, he posted it to FB.
I don’t think Graham is on here.
Don't think he is :unsure:
apparently said machine was ok 'til it hit the steel ramps .... truck driver in the seat, on a slight sideways incline and off it went
Lots of commentary about who should or shouldn't have been in the seat .... operators not covered, insurance wise, to load it and truck driver 'supposedly' not qualified:rolleyes:... they'll be craning them on/off shortly .... bloody farce TBH ... better surfaces required on the trucks BTLs to stop / reduce the risk of, slides occurring :unsure::rolleyes::confused:
ultimately it's the hirers responsibility to load/off load transport .... the transport operator is there to provide just that and make his load secure and legal, for movement between destinations .... unless it's the likes of a brick wagon, etc. ;)

V8Druid

V8Druid

Probably on the phone!
with the radio at full volume :LOL:..... would still have needed to be stone deaf to do that level of damage to a paved roadway :eek: ... if now't else he'd have felt it :ROFLMAO:

Bri963

Bri963

ultimately it's the hirers responsibility to load/off load transport .... the transport operator is there to provide just that and make his load secure and legal said:
A lot of hauliers won't let you load or unload, they insist their own drivers do it. On the other hand I've had drivers ask me how to lash a machine down.

V8Druid

V8Druid

chicken and the egg :rolleyes: ..... a lot of the issues are down to insurance and who is/isn't covered where and how .... as said..... they'll be craning them on/off shortly :giggle::giggle:

V8Druid

V8Druid

can you just ............

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

we did ......... cold :giggle:(y)

Mintsauce

Mintsauce

However it is straightened I don't think it could necessarily be trusted under load afterwards.