Oops

diggerjones

diggerjones

Dropped a shipping container off in a field with ‘hard cored’ gate way👍
told the guy don’t let me hit anything or go off the hard standing 😢
View attachment 51880
had to wait 1/2 hr for a pal of mine to drag me out😡 and to be fair did take a bit of shifting 💪
🤣 driver error. I'm sure you could have got yourself out if you were in the middle of nowhere

kabin man

kabin man

1696322051479.png
1696322090811.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I’m surprised those gas ‘bags’ don’t simply explode and that’s the end of it - the way it appears to continue venting is impressive!
I would imagine it's much like a fire at the neck of a gas bottle .. as long as there is sufficient pressure in there, to prevent the flame disappearing into the cylinder it will simply burn off what is escaping ... the moment the pressure drops sufficiently to allow the flame to get into the valve/containment and 'source' there is going to be one hell of a bang ! :oops:

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Obviously I realise there’s a fair weight, but in theorywould the crane legs have lifted the unit if you could get decent enough pads underneath?
Yes the legs will lift the lorry but you need at lease an extra foot of blocks to get the wheels air borne I did try to lift it but the pads (450mm diameter) just pushed into the ground 😢😢

I knew a farmer about a mile away so was easier to ring him👍 but given time and a shovel could of got it out🤔

Giles

Giles

Yes the legs will lift the lorry but you need at lease an extra foot of blocks to get the wheels air borne I did try to lift it but the pads (450mm diameter) just pushed into the ground 😢😢

I knew a farmer about a mile away so was easier to ring him👍 but given time and a shovel could of got it out🤔
Could you theoretically pull yourself sideways back onto the hard standing with crane extensions with strap rd a tree etc or too much stress on crane and unit

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better