M
Forget born again - just go directly to plain old traveller (I reckon I’ve nailed the look!) View attachment 43389
Ditto on all the above ... @Monkeybusiness bought a new 2.8 and has hopefully removed the chrome bitsI do like the look of the new Amarok, not sure I could stick a Ranger after knowing what the service is like at the Transit center where you have to take it. After having Navara's for so long, I'm used to a more civilised posh car experience and free coffee. Terms like "yes sir", "that's not a problem", and "we have cleaned your truck sir" etc. No such luck from Fords dealership....
Last Navara in 2018 was £22k plus vat. Don't think Ill ever buy a new pickup so cheap again sadly.
So I will be taking a look at the Amarok when its released, but also keeping a close eye on the Grenadier. Both seem to be dragging their feet to launch in the UK for some reason and I'd want to see how both fair for a year or so before I put my hard earned into one.
Otherwise I guess its the Hilux now they have put a better engine in it. (anyone own a new Hilux on here? Whats it like)
This was when I collected our caravan with my old Navara. I never hitched it up to that pickup ever again - that journey was the absolute highlight of my traveller career to date!Nah pristine white pickup with lots of chrome
The 4wd vans I've seen all come with a little chimney pointing out the roof and a pair of surfboards. Thing is we are an hour from the sea.
I do like the look of the new Amarok, not sure I could stick a Ranger after knowing what the service is like at the Transit center where you have to take it. After having Navara's for so long, I'm used to a more civilised posh car experience and free coffee. Terms like "yes sir", "that's not a problem", and "we have cleaned your truck sir" etc. No such luck from Fords dealership....
Last Navara in 2018 was £22k plus vat. Don't think Ill ever buy a new pickup so cheap again sadly.
So I will be taking a look at the Amarok when its released, but also keeping a close eye on the Grenadier. Both seem to be dragging their feet to launch in the UK for some reason and I'd want to see how both fair for a year or so before I put my hard earned into one.
Otherwise I guess its the Hilux now they have put a better engine in it. (anyone own a new Hilux on here? Whats it like)
This was when I collected our caravan with my old Navara. I never hitched it up to that pickup ever again - that journey was the absolute highlight of my traveller career to date!
View attachment 43406
Chrome has gone now…Ditto on all the above ... @Monkeybusiness bought a new 2.8 and has hopefully removed the chrome bits![]()
And a free phone number with a big checkatrade sticker on itAll you need is a bit of random shite around it
And a photo of a driveAnd a free phone number with a big checkatrade sticker on it
dark greyIf its Sliver I might be interested![]()
Are they going to do a 7t gtw? I’ve got the 2019 3ltr and I love it . Only let down is it can’t legally tow enoughBit the bullet and reserved one and put deposit down.
Should see one this end if summer potentially...factory orders 12 months plus
6.5t GTW and 3.5T which isn't bad.
10 speed 3.0L 240bhp V6.
Start at 35k plus vat...mine was a few quid more. you only live once![]()
No idea but specs all say 6.5t so doubt it ..Are they going to do a 7t gtw? I’ve got the 2019 3ltr and I love it . Only let down is it can’t legally tow enough
Mega, what model did you go for? Any discount? Or is that word banned in dealerships these day?!Bit the bullet and reserved one and put deposit down.
Should see one this end if summer potentially...factory orders 12 months plus
6.5t GTW and 3.5T which isn't bad.
10 speed 3.0L 240bhp V6.
Start at 35k plus vat...mine was a few quid more. you only live once![]()
Pan America ..the top model Aventura ain't commercial as less than tonne payload .Mega, what model did you go for? Any discount? Or is that word banned in dealerships these day?!
That's my hope but tbh it's the VW dealer that's better round here . Know them well where as the ford lot are renowned for there crap.Hopefully they are more VW than Ford when it comes to reliability!