hiluxman
Well-known member
All I can say is in 18 years I've never gone back on a hilux. Bought 2nd hand and sold for more between 3 and 5 years later.
Had rangers and navaras too. Both ok but I'd not look to buy them again. Unless a mint WRR came along. Driven most of them tho.
Currently we have 2 lux and 1 isuzu dmax.
I like the d max but jump in the black lux which is now at 170k and it still drives down the road better. Isuzu is 60k less.
My dad sold his mk4 lux few years ago, I bumped into it and it's new owner a few days ago. It still puts a good shift in.
Old is gold. As they say.
I like my pick ups basic. I've a range rover for comfort but realistically I don't need it it's more a want it.
Had rangers and navaras too. Both ok but I'd not look to buy them again. Unless a mint WRR came along. Driven most of them tho.
Currently we have 2 lux and 1 isuzu dmax.
I like the d max but jump in the black lux which is now at 170k and it still drives down the road better. Isuzu is 60k less.
My dad sold his mk4 lux few years ago, I bumped into it and it's new owner a few days ago. It still puts a good shift in.
Old is gold. As they say.
I like my pick ups basic. I've a range rover for comfort but realistically I don't need it it's more a want it.