More woes around hydraulics, thumb etc

Hg2702

Hg2702

Aren’t they miles away though- think MandM plant in Launceston are the local dealer for wacker.

heard mixed things from M&m if your not Hoskins or champion they might not be interested. Personally never dealt with them only reeds who were excellent but I completely understand the want if something being local !

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Does he ...

Yes, have you got his number? I'm struggling not to ring him myself. 08ish plate Iveco 3.5t tipper, about 4k.

I'd like one but refraining from buying anything for the moment. Would solve the 125 bucket weight issue.

Hg2702

Hg2702

Yes, have you got his number? I'm struggling not to ring him myself. 08ish plate Iveco 3.5t tipper, about 4k.

I'd like one but refraining from buying anything for the moment. Would solve the 125 bucket weight issue.

I have and will be giving him a call !

Storrsy

Storrsy

Buy it then you can sell me your Isuzu.

Storrsy

Storrsy

Fairly sure with my new thumb there’s scope for poking a bucket onto the passenger seat in the discovery

Danny

Danny

heard mixed things from M&m if your not Hoskins or champion they might not be interested. Personally never dealt with them only reeds who were excellent but I completely understand the want if something being local !

They will have to start getting along with people / working for there money with these new orange diggers being sold.

They did look after me in the end on a £3.5k oil cooler on a machine that was 3 years old with 2.5k hours

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
They will have to start getting along with people / working for there money with these new orange diggers being sold.

They did look after me in the end on a £3.5k oil cooler on a machine that was 3 years old with 2.5k hours
"3.5K oil cooler " ... FFS !!!?? :oops::oops:o_O:censored: .... I know gold conducts extremely well ... but so does brass and copper ;):oops:

Hg2702

Hg2702

Used the grab in anger today and wow ! Fantastic how much faster literally saved a days work... the only down side is having used it I need a bigger digger and a bigger grab 🤣 really good purchase managed to lift 4ft square lumps of concrete with ease ! If I could only remember which opened and closed it on the foot pedal I’d look half professional 🤣🤣🤣

doobin

doobin

Used the grab in anger today and wow ! Fantastic how much faster literally saved a days work... the only down side is having used it I need a bigger digger and a bigger grab 🤣 really good purchase managed to lift 4ft square lumps of concrete with ease ! If I could only remember which opened and closed it on the foot pedal I’d look half professional 🤣🤣🤣
Told you so 👍🏻

Hg2702

Hg2702

They’ll be a rotator one day I couldn’t believe what it could handle