Membership Upgrade

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
evening all ..... just float this to the top ;) BUMP!! :giggle:

jd6820

jd6820

Done - glad to support a useful resource that we can all gain info from. Thank you for setting it up and keeping the job running. It's easy to use and modern. Top job (y)

CPS

CPS

I may have missed it..... but have we been told what the extra "benefit" will be for the upgrade?....... I guess im likely using it but dont even know!:D:D

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Hi

I had not really planned for people to donate in such a way so I was just messing around in the back end a few months ago. I need to speak with my IT man to sort something out. It might be along the lines of custom text under avatar, more personal messages etc, we will also have a members lounge and when I order some more sandhill plant stuff I might get some stickers or something made up

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Hi

I had not really planned for people to donate in such a way so I was just messing around in the back end a few months ago. I need to speak with my IT man to sort something out. It might be along the lines of custom text under avatar, more personal messages etc, we will also have a members lounge and when I order some more sandhill plant stuff I might get some stickers or something made up

I'm not sure that most of us were expecting any extra for the money (certainly I wasn't), but were paying to support the running costs and show our appreciation of your efforts.

pettsy

pettsy

As per @Grahams post, for me I’m grateful for the (working!) forum and the helpful advice that’s offered when I’m asking what may appear to you guys running plant daily a stupid question.

CPS

CPS

I'm not sure that most of us were expecting any extra for the money (certainly I wasn't), but were paying to support the running costs and show our appreciation of your efforts.
As per @Grahams post, for me I’m grateful for the (working!) forum and the helpful advice that’s offered when I’m asking what may appear to you guys running plant daily a stupid question.

I hope I didn't come across as looking for something for my money as such, It was mentioned at the start, Just thought I may Have missed it:LOL:

I of coarse am more than happy to contribute just to have the forum here(y)(y)(y)

Antony Holmes

Antony Holmes

if you are looking for ideas what about a directory (not big adverts )of suppliers and websites for say attachments, may be used parts suppliers or plant breakers , plant or agri paint, lights ect, ex mod stuff the type of suppliers that dont have a big advertising budgets or a huge web presents but have helped members out of a hole or have gone the extra mile or have some thing interesting to sell that dont pop up on google.

V8Druid

V8Druid

I may have missed it..... but have we been told what the extra "benefit" will be for the upgrade?....... I guess im likely using it but dont even know!:D:D

Aiden you're able to log in and use it and the house-keeping's done... that'll do for now :LOL::LOL:

V8Druid

V8Druid

to be fair to Ross [ @Regy53 ] ... I dropped him in it, querying WTF the upgrade was about .... he'd turned it on without noticing and i'd tripped over it, ..... and launched it, sort of ...
I for one expect nothing more than ... a free trip to BAUMA (y):eek: .... only kidding :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .....

having a forum that performs as it should and is there every time you log in'll do me ... best tenner any one of us is going to spend this year ... or next, etc.

Last edited:
Jimbo69

Jimbo69

A tenner’s bugger all nowadays, happy to make a contribution to the running of the site.

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
As all the above what’s a tenner in this day and age I’ve probably lost more then that in a week with the bloody stupid slippy new five and ten pound notes:unsure: you pull your phone out your pocket and a couple of fivers and a tenner escapes:(

M

Monkeybusiness

As all the above what’s a tenner in this day and age I’ve probably lost more then that in a week with the bloody stupid slippy new five and ten pound notes:unsure: you pull your phone out your pocket and a couple of fivers and a tenner escapes:(
Maybe out of your pockets, they’re obviously overflowing with cash!!!

CPS

CPS

Well
Well for you has so many to lose🤣