Membership Upgrade

Routy56

Routy56

Membership renewal done this morning, my reminder comes up on the 22nd for some reason. Probably on another holiday a year or so ago :cool:
Big vote of thanks to Ross @Regy53 for setting it up and administering it for us (y)

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
Thanks everybody :) it really does help. I have tried to sort a few upgrades out and now the memberships are growing a bit quicker we will sort out some merch and stickers for members who join.

Some peoples reminders are different as people did it at different times

tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
just renewed mine and found the first batch of stickers you sent out today having a sort out and when i get round to it they going on my tool boxes

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
just renewed mine and found the first batch of stickers you sent out today having a sort out and when i get round to it they going on my tool boxes
From the old CE forum? does anybody know who had them made? I have flags and all sorts in the yard for that place

tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
From the old CE forum? does anybody know who had them made? I have flags and all sorts in the yard for that place
yeah just looked and they where from the old forum thought they where from this one. Just had a look at the back and all it says is orajet and a website www.orafol.com

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
thought it was you??