Kobelco sk75sr

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Could it be a safe load indicator? Might be a switch somewhere.
Is there a lifting setting or button in the cab
Hitachi's have a picture of a hook on a button for when used for lifting
Bang on gents. I don’t need to take the hammer to the beeper now!,

Attachments

• DA79D4FE-E4C6-427E-924D-7E6091061880.jpeg
    DA79D4FE-E4C6-427E-924D-7E6091061880.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 161
Jimbo69

Jimbo69

Bang on gents. I don’t need to take the hammer to the beeper now!,
Caught me out on the 3CX a couple of times, new machine, buzzer going off. Phoned the fitter, he said have you cleaned the dash? I had and because the switch is on it’s own it’s not clear which way is on or off.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
never turn mine on on the 'Drema ... soon lets you know the limit :giggle: .... plus has differing settings for in line / cross carriage / ditto with blade / ditto with legs / ditto all down, wheels in the air ..... can never remember which is which :rolleyes: ... 'specially as it's all in Herdy Gurdy lingo :unsure:

V8Druid

V8Druid

What happens when a 6 year old names you digger.....
Welcome to the fleet Rainbow Dash!!
so are we gonna see any "Rainbow Dash " decals on it anytime soon then Shaun :giggle:

V8Druid

V8Druid

The decals haven’t made it out to site today so hopefully weather permitting they will be going on tomorrow.

Photos to follow!!
@Regy53 ... where's the :cool: button in the like bar Boyo ..... pretty please -- again ;)

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well pics will follow when I get time to slap the decals on!!! Been very busy preparing site for the pilling rig due next week. Braking news is I am going idig before Tilty!

Early impression of machine is good. Loading lorries with the 3ft bucket and it is well balanced. With grading bucket on it is finding the heavy clay hard going. So quick switch to the smaller bucket to rough it down then just trim with the grader. Most annoy thing is not much gap between the blade and cab. Been caught out a few times with spoil over the blade catching as you slew. Trouble is operator rather than machine I guess! Seems to be reasonable on fuel with the different modes making a difference when you need the extra power. Getting used to lifting the tracks again to turn as again, in the sticky stuff!!

Furniss

Furniss

Well pics will follow when I get time to slap the decals on!!! Been very busy preparing site for the pilling rig due next week. Braking news is I am going idig before Tilty!

Early impression of machine is good. Loading lorries with the 3ft bucket and it is well balanced. With grading bucket on it is finding the heavy clay hard going. So quick switch to the smaller bucket to rough it down then just trim with the grader. Most annoy thing is not much gap between the blade and cab. Been caught out a few times with spoil over the blade catching as you slew. Trouble is operator rather than machine I guess! Seems to be reasonable on fuel with the different modes making a difference when you need the extra power. Getting used to lifting the tracks again to turn as again, in the sticky stuff!!

Idig looks like a proper timesaver for when your on your own a lot or even with 2 of you your man can stay on dumper or he can get on with something else instead of being stuck on the staff - I'm going to look at putting one across the 8t and 3t when we get going proper again in spring.

F

fred

Idig looks like a proper timesaver for when your on your own a lot or even with 2 of you your man can stay on dumper or he can get on with something else instead of being stuck on the staff - I'm going to look at putting one across the 8t and 3t when we get going proper again in spring.
Same , joining idig gang in jan.

F

fred

sort off, too much gfoing on this side of christmas and trying to get back in the house as well. only so many balls can keep in the air at one time!!!

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

To be honest anything mechanical can fail new or not but its how the failure is dealt with that matters and in 12 month they have had it nearly a 1/3 of it 16.5 week in total with very little contact yes they have loaned me a machine but it took them nearly 6 weeks to find one and this is a massive dealer with numerous depots dealing in lots of machines at first the fitter would ring and ask for the characteristics of the machine and he would ring me telling me what he had tested etc then i got a phone call from the salesman saying i had to make no more contact with the fitter and to go through the service manager, the same service manager that said "what was the other fault you were winging about " then to be told by both him and the salesman that i should be grateful as they wernt charging for the loan machine ! Well i wasnt mad until then. Then the salesman is saying the machine is ready to come back all tested and on form but i get an email saying its not complete as they are waiting for a pipe post easter holidays so someone is talking crap all in all im done with lloyds carlisle there customer service is astonishing and kobelco isnt much better .
@nhew I think you have posted this on the wrong thread!