Hitachi zx55-eco5b

Left hooker

Left hooker

Is it a good setup that Hitachi and Engcon ?
Handles it fine obviously you can get it out of shape if you want to but like any machine is knowing the limits
I do a lot of work in awkward tight steep sites and it handles it self well if you know where you can and can't swing a full bucket out

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
is that the second or third one you've had Stu?

Left hooker

Left hooker

FB_IMG_1625165525586.jpg
IMG_20160120_082827.jpg

Left hooker

Left hooker

what's the valve on the back of the boom under the guard Stu ??
Whites quick hitch valve Hitachi OEM fitment
New one has gone back to how they used to do it and hide it under superstructure nr pump and that system is supplied by hill for Hitachi OEM fit

V8Druid

V8Druid

Whites quick hitch valve Hitachi OEM fitment
New one has gone back to how they used to do it and hide it under superstructure nr pump and that system is supplied by hill for Hitachi OEM fit
:oops::oops: .. what a bloody place to fit it :unsure: :oops::rolleyes:

V8Druid

V8Druid

Cheeper if hoses blow for quick hitch as they are shorter there but the bloody thing squeals at you when digging in hard ground or fully crowded bucket
I split mine into 3, when I replaced them ... easier to change a piece, rather than the whole length

Left hooker

Left hooker

After finishing up on job above yesterday
Got a few hours in and a day today digging out new drive for a property where original is tight and narrow
Had to move pile of soil that was in the way from who ever dug out the new entrance previously
Also made a quick turf cutter by sticking an S40 bracket to an old plow disk I had attached to a 3cx bucket

IMG_20211028_135731.jpg

IMG_20211028_162655.jpg
IMG_20211029_121630.jpg
IMG_20211029_130120.jpg