Hitachi zx55-eco5b

Komatsu

Komatsu

How long since you took the tilty plunge?
6/7 years ago I think? Just on with selling my first unit, kept it wanting to get a tracked machine at some point, but that’s not going to happen, so will be getting another attachment in its place.

Left hooker

Left hooker

6/7 years ago I think? Just on with selling my first unit, kept it wanting to get a tracked machine at some point, but that’s not going to happen, so will be getting another attachment in its place.
Certainly flown by considering the current engcon UK was not around at the time

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
plate on the sale pix says 2012 Ollie

Komatsu

Komatsu

Yeh I know, just can’t remember whether it was the back end of 2012 or not, that’s all. That unit was one of the first of the “new breed”, replacing what was the out going “EC” range as in EC15 would is been my equivalent. I remember panicking a bit as was told that mine was the first off the line with a gripper on, and had I missed something as I thought everyone would take a gripper😱, but that wasn’t the case, it was just the way the orders landed.

Komatsu

Komatsu

Didn't Tim do something with Tom Lomax seem to remember?
That’s right, after Engcon reinvent themselves in the UK with a clean sheet so to speak, He went to Rototilt and did that with Tom..... Amongst the train wreck that left everything up in the air for a number of years, Tim actually put up some fantastic information about Engcons, in regards parts diagrams, installations and the like, very very helpful stuff, exploded drawings and the like, beleave it is still out there.🙂