diggerjones
Well-known member
I've been Switzerland a fair few times and demark, obviously with peter.
Your just showing off now! WankerHad another delivery today from my favourite supplier
View attachment 17693View attachment 17694
this is just two cratesthere was a full artic load 23 tonnes of goodies
![]()
Bet that hiab looks like someones been throwing spaghetti at it trying to use in those cheap hosesYour just showing off now! Wanker
Yes and an other load came todayIs that all scrap Mog?
FFSYes and an other load came today
If you need some extra yard space.....Yes and an other load came today
Had a guy around this afternoon to buy some of these
View attachment 17465
wanted to pay cash......................so I reluctantly excepted
a few left if any interest £30 each
Bloody hell @Monkeybusiness you got a right bargain there
I’ve got to raise some funds to pay your impending haulage bill!...Bloody hell @Monkeybusiness you got a right bargain there......................it’s not you selling them on is it
![]()
You’ll need to shift a few of them boxes to square me upI’ve got to raise some funds to pay your impending haulage bill!...
Feck...You’ll need to shift a few of them boxes to square me up
its been said I ‘charge like a wounded rhino’![]()