Fancy a change of career with Engcon?

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
Engcon have a vacancy for a Product Ambassador in our UK Office. The role is primarily a telemarketing one – about 75% of the job, where you will be calling excavator owner/operators and introducing them to Engcon. Tiltrotators are still a relatively unheard-of concept within the Plant business in the UK but are growing at a phenomenal rate. It is an office-based role, so you’ll need to be either within commuting distance of Tewkesbury, or sufficiently well-disciplined and enough of a self-starter to work from home with a couple of days a week in the office.

You will also get involved in exhibitions, demonstrations and other external customer-based activities; together with other activities associated with a busy, fast growing business.

The vacancy has resulted from an internal promotion to Sweden and would suit an experienced operator with a passion for tilties and the ability to ‘talk digger’. We are seeking a confident and passionate sales personality capable of researching and engaging prospective customers by phone and other means. We expect the role to evolve over time and this won’t suit someone who is looking for a simple, relaxing job.

Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has used a tiltrotator and can explain the benefits to someone who hasn’t. You’ll be resilient and willing to learn – full training will be given, both in the UK and Sweden. The Job Ad is at:

https://www.arvsolutions.co.uk/jobs/internal-sales---construction-plant/1836

And ARV are handling the recruitment process. If you would like an informal chat about the role, PM me with a contact number and we can speak.

Regards

Robert

Nick...

Nick...

I’ll be looking foreward to the call telling me all about them
Nick...

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Engcon have a vacancy for a Product Ambassador in our UK Office. The role is primarily a telemarketing one – about 75% of the job, where you will be calling excavator owner/operators and introducing them to Engcon. Tiltrotators are still a relatively unheard-of concept within the Plant business in the UK but are growing at a phenomenal rate. It is an office-based role, so you’ll need to be either within commuting distance of Tewkesbury, or sufficiently well-disciplined and enough of a self-starter to work from home with a couple of days a week in the office.

You will also get involved in exhibitions, demonstrations and other external customer-based activities; together with other activities associated with a busy, fast growing business.

The vacancy has resulted from an internal promotion to Sweden and would suit an experienced operator with a passion for tilties and the ability to ‘talk digger’. We are seeking a confident and passionate sales personality capable of researching and engaging prospective customers by phone and other means. We expect the role to evolve over time and this won’t suit someone who is looking for a simple, relaxing job.

Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has used a tiltrotator and can explain the benefits to someone who hasn’t. You’ll be resilient and willing to learn – full training will be given, both in the UK and Sweden. The Job Ad is at:

https://www.arvsolutions.co.uk/jobs/internal-sales---construction-plant/1836

And ARV are handling the recruitment process. If you would like an informal chat about the role, PM me with a contact number and we can speak.

Regards

Robert

Job for Rory, Robert :giggle::LOL:
Where do I apply, I fancy a change of career and feel I could be a great ambassador.

Great minds think alike :LOL::ROFLMAO::p

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
Good luck and a good idea
Thanks Ross. We have this programme running in every country. It's taken Scandinavia 30 years to fully adopt the tilty concept but I don't want to wait that long :sleep: - the only way to get it adopted is to talk to guys who are operating diggers for a living, and to do that you need to understand the day-to-day issues. Problem is, it's quite a leap from sitting in a digger to sitting in an office - maybe a little less lonesome, but a big transition nontheless.:coffee:

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
Where do I apply, I fancy a change of career and feel I could be a great ambassador.
Rule 1: No swearing at customers
Rule 2: No swearing at customers
Rule 3: Well, you get it.

Mind you, Rory. When you do finally come over to the dark side I'm sure you will be a fine ambassador for the cause.:sneaky:

CPS

CPS

Mind you, Rory. When you do finally come over to the dark side I'm sure you will be a fine ambassador for the cause.:sneaky:
I do tend to swear a bit...... Does that rule me out:p

Missed you at APF.... late getting there

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging

Father Ted's got a lot to answer for. One of the benefits of the peace process is that it seems that everyone in the island of Ireland can now say 'Feck' with impunity.

I'd also put a special clause in your contract, Aiden. You'd have to paint your spanners yellow:eek::devilish:

Sorry to have missed you at APF. Managed to have a chat with Malcolm, though.

Reactions: CPS
Nick...

Nick...

Couldn't see a mobile number on your Volvo, Nick - that's all that's stopping us.:eek::sneaky:
Never really bother with numbers on machines.people can ask if interested.my number is 07714122248
Nick...

Nick...

Nick...

Would love one but the cost terrifies me along with the fact the customers won’t pay any more.looking back I half wish I’d got an engcon hitch and a set of buckets when I got my current ecr25 a year ago and specked a short dipper for it too.
Nick...

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾

f**k it. Rototilt it is.

R.E - S Type, Definitely the way forward. Have toy'd with changing across the 7 tonner up until we brought number 2..... too many attachments to warrant it for the moment now.

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
f**k it. Rototilt it is.

R.E - S Type, Definitely the way forward. Have toy'd with changing across the 7 tonner up until we brought number 2..... too many attachments to warrant it for the moment now.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

V8Druid

V8Druid

Jesus Aiden ...... are you still having trouble telling the time :eek::oops: :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ..... when the big hand is ................ :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

V8Druid

V8Druid

Father Ted's got a lot to answer for. One of the benefits of the peace process is that it seems that everyone in the island of Ireland can now say 'Feck' with impunity.

I'd also put a special clause in your contract, Aiden. You'd have to paint your spanners yellow:eek::devilish:

Sorry to have missed you at APF. Managed to have a chat with Malcolm, though.

you'd need two/three clauses Robert :rolleyes: ...... learn to tell the time and buy a watch that works :p ...... in joke from the CEF .... Aiden's renowned for his time keeping :LOL::LOL: :p

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
you'd need two/three clauses Robert :rolleyes: ...... learn to tell the time and buy a watch that works :p ...... in joke from the CEF .... Aiden's renowned for his time keeping :LOL::LOL::p
Yeh never did meet him:unsure:

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
you'd need two/three clauses Robert :rolleyes: ...... learn to tell the time and buy a watch that works :p ...... in joke from the CEF .... Aiden's renowned for his time keeping :LOL::LOL::p

Must be a Irish thing, His Haulier is as bad :ROFLMAO: