Engcon Big Dig Day - Yeovil - 18/19th October

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
I can sell you one..... we can discuss it over a Buffalo burger 😁😝

You know the way to my heart.

I already have something with engcon on and no one wants to pay extra for it. :ROFLMAO: so it stays in the shed awaiting the day ;) At present there is more money to be made jumping on other peoples long reaches believe it or not o_O

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
don't look like i'll be getting there :( ..... wasn't expecting Clara today ......... or the torrential rain we've had this morning and the Saturday session is deffo out ..... going slinging again for me mate, hoiking a machine out of a building :rolleyes:

Left hooker

Left hooker

don't look like i'll be getting there :( ..... wasn't expecting Clara today ......... or the torrential rain we've had this morning and the Saturday session is deffo out ..... going slinging again for me mate, hoiking a machine out of a building :rolleyes:
I'm going tomorrow better weather hopefully

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
I'm going tomorrow better weather hopefully
The weather has been generally very good today. Andrew has been posting some stuff on other social media which you may have seen but I've been too busy to take photos. We've had our highest turnout yet with all 12 diggers being pretty much busy all day and a fairly fast time being set in the operator challenge. Wet to start with but by 10.30 it was sunny and the light wind has dried things out nicely.
IMG_20191017_131138.jpg

Owen Mays' brace of Takeuchis before commencing the show.
IMG_20191018_175908.jpg

A weary but happy crew heading home (well, to the pub, actually (y)). It will probably cost me more in the bar tonight than the whole event to date :eek:

Forecast for tomorrow is good, food bus is restocked with bacon and buffalo burgers, lots to play on from 1.8t to 22t, twin hitch and direct mount, all control systems, EC-Oil attachments, the new QSC hitch control, an M J O'Brian duck and Robin Webber's now legendary 4CX. Plenty of Engcon and other staff on hand, together with GPS, laser, lots of other stuff and all the networking you could wish for. Tell the other half you've got to price a job and treat yourself.

Canal Navvy

Canal Navvy

Great demonstration, really impressed with the set up. Got to thinking toss up between an old fashioned button & pedal set up for my little Terex or go 5 tonner with all the bells and whistles....... bugger is that it looks like he's sold it 😏

Hg2702

Hg2702

Fantastic day very welcoming and very eye opening ! Wish list got a little bit longer 🤣

thank you to Jamie and Robin for explaining every last detail of this dream of a machine ! Unbelievable bit of engineering and fantastic to get hands on with it ! Thank you to everyone involved

Attachments

• 2573AEF0-5154-4AD0-A07D-1A7753AA3328.jpeg
    2573AEF0-5154-4AD0-A07D-1A7753AA3328.jpeg
    381.1 KB · Views: 175
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

The weather has been generally very good today. Andrew has been posting some stuff on other social media which you may have seen but I've been too busy to take photos. We've had our highest turnout yet with all 12 diggers being pretty much busy all day and a fairly fast time being set in the operator challenge. Wet to start with but by 10.30 it was sunny and the light wind has dried things out nicely.
View attachment 9572
Owen Mays' brace of Takeuchis before commencing the show.
View attachment 9573
A weary but happy crew heading home (well, to the pub, actually (y)). It will probably cost me more in the bar tonight than the whole event to date :eek:

Forecast for tomorrow is good, food bus is restocked with bacon and buffalo burgers, lots to play on from 1.8t to 22t, twin hitch and direct mount, all control systems, EC-Oil attachments, the new QSC hitch control, an M J O'Brian duck and Robin Webber's now legendary 4CX. Plenty of Engcon and other staff on hand, together with GPS, laser, lots of other stuff and all the networking you could wish for. Tell the other half you've got to price a job and treat yourself.
No harm in rewarding the team with a few beers!!!!

I was impressed with the efforts in the snow last year and you do certainly seem to have the weather challenges when you put these events on. Hope it is a roaring success as from my point of view you have an amazing product and great service. Long May it continue!