Druidic Dabblings and General Twaddle !!

R

Rob65

An excellent choice sir, if I may say so!!!

I have one of those, all be it a bit older.

Come on, spill the beans, What’s the yr and hrs?
Rob

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Going off to be one of these £150 a day wankers
you gotta be ****ing kidding me ..... I earn a lot more than that with some high viz and hard hat, slinging and banking .... bollox to dragging a couple of tonne of gear about

V8Druid

V8Druid

it comes with a trailer....

I can see it now ‘Druid for hire! Have digger, will travel.....’
the furthest that might go is down to Vicki's to sort her drive out .... the trailer'll be handy for shifting it about round here

Cyberprog

Cyberprog

the furthest that might go is down to Vicki's to sort her drive out .... the trailer'll be handy for shifting it about round here
Also makes it way more nickable. Suggest storing the trailer on a box when not in use!

V8Druid

V8Druid

An excellent choice sir, if I may say so!!!

I have one of those, all be it a bit older.

Come on, spill the beans, What’s the yr and hrs?
Rob
'evening Rob .. hope you'm well ......
Mr Gunns has only managed to rack up 2385 hrs on it - 500 in the last 11 years ... 2002 with " a new 9in, 12”, 18”, 24” all in very good condition, used but plenty of life left jcb grader, homemade ripper with cat tooth, BMC rake bucket." 3 lung perky ... i've used a couple of 'em over the years and they're a smooth little tool ...... blade could do with being longer on 'em though ;) ....... if i could find a.n.other track frame i'd consider stretching it out to 4ft and it'd be a weapon then, sat on that :giggle: .... as said the 1RB is killing me these days ... need a motorised one :LOL:

V8Druid

V8Druid

Also makes it way more nickable. Suggest storing the trailer on a box when not in use!
currently has a 'Drema parked in front of it .... I might take the Bradley double lock head off the slider, when sat about ..... have a job towing it anywhere with no coupling on it :giggle:

Cyberprog

Cyberprog

currently has a 'Drema parked in front of it .... I might take the Bradley double lock head off the slider, when sat about ..... have a job towing it anywhere with no coupling on it :giggle:
Be surprised what they come armed with. Often they reccy stuff ahead I'm told.

V8Druid

V8Druid

Looks that way. Racing to the feckin bottom……
1627423354529.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

Be surprised what they come armed with. Often they reccy stuff ahead I'm told.
they're gonnawannabe ****ing brave coming down here for a reccy ...... first thing out the window after dark is two barrels, followed by my head

and i will use it :censored:

modelman093

modelman093

I have thought about making her something like that Angus ... but at that price you'd be hard pushed - bit flimsy though
Saw similar a good few years ago at a trade show built and tested to local authority play ground demolition standards, but probably fallen victim to “ cut backs “.

V8Druid

V8Druid

busy day yesterday ...... dropped me new bottom into the 8 x 4 ....
WP_20210727_08_51_53_Pro.jpg

.. some 'wraps' and me sack truck .... and set off to collect Vicki and Clara to go fetch her 'new' freezer (less than a year old and totally mint Kenwood):cool:

met a mate 'en route' who'd put up a pair of new E24s on FB MP, that I'd put me name to .... RR/Disco fit and me RR spare is getting long in the tooth (and not long bought it one new one) :rolleyes: ... these were half price :giggle: ...... and 2 weeks old when the motor died in the truck
WP_20210727_12_59_58_Pro.jpg

so thought they'd be a handy buy ;) ..... have to say that the battery life on the P38, sat about, is greatly extended since fitting the solar panel - plus I've been using it a lot of late .... bloody annoying when you do get in and it's flat though, so have to keep one charged spare, sat handy ;) -- no win situation when it's parked :( .. lock it and the alarm drags it down - don't lock it and the systems drag it down.:mad:

anyway ... navigated some of the new A465 junctions to where I needed to get to (lot easier than it used to be, now I know how/where the turn off is) and got it on board and secured ..... at 6ft tall it needed to be well tied down for a safe ride back to Vicki's
WP_20210727_11_55_42_Pro.jpg

and juggled back off and into situ

WP_20210727_12_08_12_Pro.jpg

as usual the empty trailer wasn't quite so empty coming home .. bags full of burn-ables with the spare sat on top, keeping 'em in there :giggle:
had to order some new rope last night ..... the last few weeks UV has decimated my ties .... all in a right state and'll be going in with the rubbish, when I next light it - totally shot / fragile.

wound up the Zetor after lunch to 'do for' the pile I'd sized up .....
some knotty lil' bar stewards amongst 'em
WP_20210727_17_10_50_Pro.jpg
WP_20210727_19_24_54_Pro.jpg

if it won't split, it gets the chop :giggle:
cleared all of the pile - finished off the remnants after tea :giggle:(y) ...... and got lashed on just before tea :(
WP_20210727_20_02_51_Pro.jpg
WP_20210727_20_02_44_Pro.jpg

'nother load ready to stack
WP_20210727_20_02_56_Pro.jpg

reckon it's about the limit to keep in there on the short trip down to the wood shed/extra pile ... tyres're on the limits too :LOL:
WP_20210727_20_02_38_Pro.jpg

been lashing down here most of the day and have had Clara for most of it ... we did get half an hour's respite this afternoon and she wanted to inspect the new arrival .....
WP_20210728_12_06_23_Pro.jpg

(note the mudguard Rory) - @JD450A :p:ROFLMAO:

WP_20210728_12_06_34_Pro.jpg

nearly jumped out of her skin when she found the horn button
WP_20210728_12_07_00_Pro.jpg

did give her a little try, on my lap, hands on hands ..... 'til it leathered down again ...... sticks're no where near as sensitive as the 'Drema's and i think she'd get the hang of it fairly quickly, with some space to practice and summat to chuck about :cool::giggle: ... grab a handful of the 'Drema's Rexroths and it'll throw you out the seat - little jakie is far more forgiving :love:

retreated to the poly tunnel when the heavens opened and Pam gave her Triffids tom.s their daily drink

WP_20210728_12_28_22_Pro.jpg

just finished cleaning the burning bin out of two black bags of ash for the bin men's monthly collection, having sieved out all the bloody planings, refilled it with a black binful of crud off the splitter table, Vicki's paperwork and our week's packaging bin ....... and torched the lot .... it's calmed down enough to leave it now, so chucked the lid on and come back in to make the evening's tea/coffee and settle down :giggle: ..... forecast is looking a lot better for tomorrow, so might get a bit more done than today :rolleyes::unsure:

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

Saw similar a good few years ago at a trade show built and tested to local authority play ground demolition standards, but probably fallen victim to “ cut backs “.
that's the sort of thing I had in mind Angus ... a decent quality job .... that, or a little drag line derrick :LOL: