Don't be a Wally vote for Ollie

Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
Things have developed in the ticket department and surprise surprise, the sponsors are now giving away free tickets. So anyone who is genuinely thinking of coming (you can meet the big Instagram stars who will be there 😆 ) I can give you the link to get tickets.
No pressure or anything, but I am going to struggle to find things to talk about with some of the other operators who just clean their machines every day rather than working.....
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Things have developed in the ticket department and surprise surprise, the sponsors are now giving away free tickets. So anyone who is genuinely thinking of coming (you can meet the big Instagram stars who will be there 😆 ) I can give you the link to get tickets.
No pressure or anything, but I am going to struggle to find things to talk about with some of the other operators who just clean their machines every day rather than working.....
is it next week or the week after .... can't remember :rolleyes::unsure::(
 
CPS

CPS

Well-known member
The digger that is doing all the instagram posts is our Demo machine😀, pictures are from the Irish operator challenge last year.
Screenshot_20211003-142747_Instagram.jpg
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
thanks Aiden @CPS .....
Things have developed in the ticket department and surprise surprise, the sponsors are now giving away free tickets. So anyone who is genuinely thinking of coming (you can meet the big Instagram stars who will be there 😆 ) I can give you the link to get tickets.
No pressure or anything, but I am going to struggle to find things to talk about with some of the other operators who just clean their machines every day rather than working.....
weather looks good for next weekend ..... and as far as I have been informed - we have now't on :unsure::oops::cool::giggle:
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
I'd love some of you to be there but I must confess I am a bit worried the event will be a bit crap and I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time stood in a quarry on an otherwise perfectly good Saturday.
If we can get an idea on numbers this week I can organise for some hidden beers to be stashed behind @Nasco's stand for those in the know. If I win the £10k there WILL be some celebration required afterwards :p
As far as I know at the moment, the day is meant to run like this;
Event Opens 10.00am
Competition Starts 11.00am
Lunch Noon
Competition PM session 13.00
Competition Ends 15.00
Presentations 15.15
Event ends 15.45
I have no idea if there's a burger van there (I would hope so) or toilets for that matter. The way the voting has been run nothing would surprise me. I don't want to come across as negative towards the event, the idea behind it is sound, it just hasn't been run as well as I think it could have been so far.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
I kinda intend to go but life is Bloody busy this month for some reason (I kinda like the idea of all meeting up and immediately abandoning Ollie and heading for a nearby pub :ROFLMAO:)

Regardless will be doing something over the winter for those that fancy a meet up!
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
I kinda intend to go but life is Bloody busy this month for some reason (I kinda like the idea of all meeting up and immediately abandoning Ollie and heading for a nearby pub :ROFLMAO:)

Regardless will be doing something over the winter for those that fancy a meet up!
I’d love to put some faces to names but next weekend is a no-go for me unfortunately - like Rory this month is mad busy unfortunately.
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
To be fair, there is a higher chance of getting beers due to two members competing. This doubles our chances! @T whiting we need to stick together mate! Swap joysticks around, put the slew lock on, fix an airhorn to the deadman.... whatever it takes to put the others off!
 
T whiting

T whiting

Well-known member
I'll be there @Gunners even if all this lot have abandoned us 🤣 we definitely needed @JD450A if there's sabotage to be had

Being at O'Brien's I'd assume it would be Hitachi kit?
 
Stubota86

Stubota86

Well-known member
To be fair, there is a higher chance of getting beers due to two members competing. This doubles our chances! @T whiting we need to stick together mate! Swap joysticks around, put the slew lock on, fix an airhorn to the deadman.... whatever it takes to put the others off!

just empty the Windex bottle and throw away the jiffy cloth - that will sort some of them out 😉
 
Top