Don't be a Wally vote for Ollie

S

Smiffy

Well-known member
Good point, Id better polish up my gold rush hat, its looking a bit used for the company I will be keeping on Saturday

Are we talking so professional that hard hat, hi Vis and gloves are worn in the machine for hours on end. Or don't the don't need a hard hat as getting out the machine is below them.
 
diggerjones

diggerjones

Well-known member
Good point, Id better polish up my gold rush hat, its looking a bit used for the company I will be keeping on Saturday
Good luck for Saturday. Will there be a live stream
 
T whiting

T whiting

Well-known member
Good luck for Saturday. Will there be a live stream

I hope so I've had a mate asking if he can watch

IMG_20211008_001156.jpg


How's that @JD450A quite subtle on the red hat
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
That's the ticket..... We must advertise this Den of iniquity as you wind up your way to the top 🤣
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Any live updates of what’s going on ?
Are our heroes still in the race or heading home for early bath
 
T whiting

T whiting

Well-known member
Many videos were recorded and I'll get them chopped together when I get home tomorrow.

Long story short I got cockey on the tyres and knocked a steak over dropped a football with the mini diggers and couldn't get on with the 140x and rototilt
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Many videos were recorded and I'll get them chopped together when I get home tomorrow.

Long story short I got cockey on the tyres and knocked a steak over dropped a football with the mini diggers and couldn't get on with the 140x and rototilt
Tom , this competiton is clearly designed for mere mortals , not to guys that have risen to the godly heights of duck operators .
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
No excuse for gunners though
The truth is he owed more on the pay for votes than he would have won.

Well done to both @Gunners and @T whiting to having the guts to take part and getting to the final however they managed it!! 👏👏👏👏👏

I look forward to the Planttalk get together which I would happily host here near Tewkesbury as I have both the 3 ton machine and 8ton machine here. I am at home throughout December for the Xmas Trees so perhaps we should aim for the first week of Jan. Dicing with the weather no doubt but what are peoples thoughts??!
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
The truth is he owed more on the pay for votes than he would have won.

Well done to both @Gunners and @T whiting to having the guts to take part and getting to the final however they managed it!! 👏👏👏👏👏

I look forward to the Planttalk get together which I would happily host here near Tewkesbury as I have both the 3 ton machine and 8ton machine here. I am at home throughout December for the Xmas Trees so perhaps we should aim for the first week of Jan. Dicing with the weather no doubt but what are peoples thoughts??!
You don't I will..... But your more central. Will we all need to be double jabbed?
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
The truth is he owed more on the pay for votes than he would have won.

Well done to both @Gunners and @T whiting to having the guts to take part and getting to the final however they managed it!! 👏👏👏👏👏

I look forward to the Planttalk get together which I would happily host here near Tewkesbury as I have both the 3 ton machine and 8ton machine here. I am at home throughout December for the Xmas Trees so perhaps we should aim for the first week of Jan. Dicing with the weather no doubt but what are peoples thoughts??!
... but you went and sold the bloody 'Drema :cry::cry::cry: 😭😭
 
Top