F
fred
Well-known member
flannigans plant.
Where does it all end though
The bags are single lift so shouldn't be being lifted like that anyway
You definitely shouldn't be slitting the bags when they are hung or at least not with a Stanley knife.
Whereas in reality we all know plenty enough firms that would be doing that with the loops hooked over either bucket teeth or quick hitch jaw
why ?
What's the risk ?
How can they possibly be single lift, that means when Jewson's load them on the wagon for delivery they cant unload them ????
Yes but sand won't come out of a chute bottom bag and I wouldn't want to go near half of farmers lifting setups let alone get under themI'm pretty sure all the tags say for single lift
Any more than single lift and it should be loler registered and on the lifting equipment register.
And to cut it with a Stanley knife you have to be under a suspended load which is against health and safety rules.
Also by cutting it although you intend to empty it if you where being pedantic you could say you are altering lifting equipment in am unknown way.
Seed and fert bags often have a hole in them thats tied up so you pull a piece of string to empty them
Failing that I've seen many farmers with an old combine knife welded to a 4foot length of rebar to cut fert sacks whilst keeping your distance.
Again all this is only if being pedantic and common sense should really be used, unfortunately common sense is black listed from all major UK sites
I can beat thatjust had a look at it location-wise ... fair trek even cross country/shortest route ... the other (main suggestion) is 50 miles longer and no quicker... plus M-way mileage, susceptible to closures / hold ups, big time aaaand speeding tickets
View attachment 27578
well if you will live oooop north
I'd love to be, but my weeks are so subject to change at very short notice, I'll have to leave it closer to the time to make any decision.I'll be there I should have 3 tickets spare too if there's anymore that would like a ticket
If a suitable hotel can be procured. It's only 4 hours away and could be a good evening.I take that means your coming @JD450A ?
I think I'm still winningI can beat that
What’s that geeky schistos???
think Rory may be pointing out a new categorisation of member ??What’s that geeky schistos???
Looks like I’m in with a shot thenthink Rory may be pointing out a new categorisation of member ??... don't recall seeing "notable" before ??