Shovelhands
Well-known member
Always though he looked pretty dangerous tbh. Not saying he wasn’t in some sort of control, but was hardly showing off what a machine could or should be used like, could say it was machine abuse at times…but I guess it was just meant to be crowd pleasing stuff?
As for rubbing the paint off a brand new machine, just for the show, I think I’d be a bit pissed off if it was my new machine being used! I’m almost sure that customers new, sign written, machines were often used for demonstration purposes. Certainly were at the Doe show.
As for rubbing the paint off a brand new machine, just for the show, I think I’d be a bit pissed off if it was my new machine being used! I’m almost sure that customers new, sign written, machines were often used for demonstration purposes. Certainly were at the Doe show.