Don't be a Wally vote for Ollie

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
It does sound like they are adding who they want. I wonder if any of them know what the final tasks are and are practicing?
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
All I know from the website is that the final will be in Milton Keynes in October. Nothing about the tasks or machines involved yet. Who's based in MK with a dirt yard? Flannerys? M O'Brian?
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
1621537382380.png



Vote Fergal, Sean and Joe for this month.... keep the #polishers out :ROFLMAO:
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
News has arrived on the final.
Come see the UK’s best construction equipment operators in actions at our exciting finals day.

Yes I will be in actions people! Along with 39 other contestants??? Not sure where they all came from, only 5 go through each round and we are only on round 4....
Oh and tickets - yes tickets are £15 to get into a "show". I will be asking if the bumper cars are free with your entry tickets :unsure:
Luckily it will be all live streamed on facebook so you can watch it for free with 3 pints in front of you instead of standing out in the cold (y)

I wish I was joking... here's the link - not to buy tickets but so you too can realise just how money making this whole competition is for a magazine nobody has heard of.

I had genuine hopes this could have been a fun day out for a few of us who don't live too far away from Luton, my operating will be crap against the guys who solely drive diggers, and you could have all enjoyed laughing at me and throwing mud at the polishers, but paying for tickets takes the biscuit.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I've a plan, We will get Graham Rush to dress in a white jumpsuit and helmet and pretend he's gunners.
he'd put a few to shame for sure Rory (y) :cool: some operator by all accounts :love:
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Are you actually going to bother going, @Gunners ?
140 miles each way for me :( ... be good to support the lad though ..... wonder who the exhibitors are .... fifteen quid really is a piss take though :mad:
 
Routy56

Routy56

Well-known member
So if enough of you wankers are going I’ll make the effort 😂
It will cost me a wedge of diesel to travel, overnight/weekend accommodation, dinner for SWMBO and beer 🍻 vouchers. So £15 will be a legitimate business expense 😜
So who else will be rocking up then 🥸
 
Top