Don't be a Wally vote for Ollie

Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
Seriously guys, thank you for your support. If we are allowed spectators at this final, I'm thinking a bus full of supporters, beers and silly hard hats should go a fair way to putting the competition off on the day.
Rory, send me your footage and I will try and edit into something that might actually be accepted into this high class competition
 
pettsy

pettsy

Well-known member
Seriously guys, thank you for your support. If we are allowed spectators at this final, I'm thinking a bus full of supporters and silly hard hats should go a fair way to putting the competition off on the day.

So we all turn up as site agents with clipboards and say you haven’t got the right tickets to use the machine 🤣
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Seriously guys, thank you for your support. If we are allowed spectators at this final, I'm thinking a bus full of supporters, beers and silly hard hats should go a fair way to putting the competition off on the day.
Rory, send me your footage and I will try and edit into something that might actually be accepted into this high class competition
Will the bus stop in the highlands🤪
 
Nick...

Nick...

Well-known member
It'll be interesting to see how the comp pans out later mind. No offence to @Gunners at all but realistically they are gonna want to be putting machine control onto something bigger than a 2.5 tonner you would think. Still if we can put the cat among the pigeons......
I’d agree but if you are smooth with a small machine it’s a piece of piss with something a lot heavier.
nick...
 
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
I’d agree but if you are smooth with a small machine it’s a piece of piss with something a lot heavier.
nick...
I wasn't referring to his ability to hook a duck with a 20 tonner more the fact that if a company is gonna kit someone out with 3d gps machine control they'll likely want it on a bigger machine in work which it can be utilised and compared to standard machines on site.
 
Left hooker

Left hooker

Well-known member
The bigger boys at the finals not letting Ollie play 😂

Screenshot_20210502-220332.png
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
No, but there are 4 paddys entering from the same firm. Dumper man, two Bulldozers and a Digger from HSB.... I just think it's funny to get a dump truck driver to No1 as the flash boys don't like it.
He all ready has my vote!!
 
Top