V8Druid
do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
....... attached to his JD loading shovelGot to start the video by dragging the machine out of the nettles with a chain.........
....... attached to his JD loading shovelGot to start the video by dragging the machine out of the nettles with a chain.........
but not in May apparently" The grass on the other side may be greener but you still have to mow it."
Seriously guys, thank you for your support. If we are allowed spectators at this final, I'm thinking a bus full of supporters and silly hard hats should go a fair way to putting the competition off on the day.
Will the bus stop in the highlandsSeriously guys, thank you for your support. If we are allowed spectators at this final, I'm thinking a bus full of supporters, beers and silly hard hats should go a fair way to putting the competition off on the day.
Rory, send me your footage and I will try and edit into something that might actually be accepted into this high class competition
only if you stick yer hand out to request it toWill the bus stop in the highlands![]()
It starts there, you’re driving....Will the bus stop in the highlands![]()
I’d agree but if you are smooth with a small machine it’s a piece of piss with something a lot heavier.It'll be interesting to see how the comp pans out later mind. No offence to @Gunners at all but realistically they are gonna want to be putting machine control onto something bigger than a 2.5 tonner you would think. Still if we can put the cat among the pigeons......
I wasn't referring to his ability to hook a duck with a 20 tonner more the fact that if a company is gonna kit someone out with 3d gps machine control they'll likely want it on a bigger machine in work which it can be utilised and compared to standard machines on site.I’d agree but if you are smooth with a small machine it’s a piece of piss with something a lot heavier.
nick...
Where is your entry?Ollie Is in.....
This month can we send a dump truck driver to the moon?
![]()
Fergal McLoughlin - UK Plant Operators
ukplantoperators.com
Next month.Where is your entry?
Didn’t see any operating in that video, just driving a dump truck? Am I missing something?Ollie Is in.....
This month can we send a dump truck driver to the moon?
![]()
Fergal McLoughlin - UK Plant Operators
ukplantoperators.com
Didn’t see any operating in that video, just driving a dump truck? Am I missing something?
He all ready has my vote!!No, but there are 4 paddys entering from the same firm. Dumper man, two Bulldozers and a Digger from HSB.... I just think it's funny to get a dump truck driver to No1 as the flash boys don't like it.
Mine too!He all ready has my vote!!
Even the dumper drivers have skill!! Just watch Gold Rush and they are all a team!!Mine too!
Even the dumper drivers have skill!! Just watch Gold Rush and they are all a team!!