Don't be a Wally vote for Ollie

Bob

Bob

Well-known member
Not one for cheating BUT you could load Tors browsers which its would take GCHQ to track and change your IP address to anywhere in the world on browser including UK
 
J

Jimoz

Well-known member
I had that tor once and it felt illegal just owning it. All kinds of wrong s**t on there not for me.
 
Bob

Bob

Well-known member
Depends what you search???for I have never found anything which I cant find on google the only difference is tors is not like google dont advertise anything you just search got fed up with looking for something at say Wickes and for the next month wiches would be have adverts when ever you open you browser or anyone else you looked at
I had that tor once and it felt illegal just owning it. All kinds of wrong s**t on there not for me.
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
There's defiantly something going on. One of my competitors had 1000 votes overnight?
 
jd6820

jd6820

Well-known member
I’ve managed to vote again on the same iPad sat on the same sofa🤔👍
Chances are your lease ran out on that IP address and it renewed or an unstable connection resulted in a new IP address being issued. I'm betting you can't vote again within a couple of minutes of each other....
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
Chances are your lease ran out on that IP address and it renewed or an unstable connection resulted in a new IP address being issued. I'm betting you can't vote again within a couple of minutes of each other....
Not in a million years does Paul lease anything, I’d bet my house on it!...
 
jd6820

jd6820

Well-known member
Not in a million years does Paul lease anything, I’d bet my house on it!...
Lol :ROFLMAO:, it's a term we use in computing to basically indicate something that has been issued. In this case your ISP (Internet Service Provider) issues your router with an address somewhere on the large network we call the "Internet". These IP addresses unless specified run out after a set amount of time (altered by the ISP) or renewed when you reset the router or suffer a connection failure. If you require that same address all the time say if you were hosting (holding the information for) a webpage from your router (network) then you would ask the ISP for a Static IP address i.e. one that doesn't alter and gets re-issued should your device lose its connection.

I would go on and explain what this means in the big picture but I feel I may have lost a few people already? That's before we mention DNS!
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
Lol :ROFLMAO:, it's a term we use in computing to basically indicate something that has been issued. In this case your ISP (Internet Service Provider) issues your router with an address somewhere on the large network we call the "Internet". These IP addresses unless specified run out after a set amount of time (altered by the ISP) or renewed when you reset the router or suffer a connection failure. If you require that same address all the time say if you were hosting (holding the information for) a webpage from your router (network) then you would ask the ISP for a Static IP address i.e. one that doesn't alter and gets re-issued should your device lose its connection.

I would go on and explain what this means in the big picture but I feel I may have lost a few people already? That's before we mention DNS!
This lack of the pub has got to some folk.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Where is he.....
1618001423408.png
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Lol :ROFLMAO:, it's a term we use in computing to basically indicate something that has been issued. In this case your ISP (Internet Service Provider) issues your router with an address somewhere on the large network we call the "Internet". These IP addresses unless specified run out after a set amount of time (altered by the ISP) or renewed when you reset the router or suffer a connection failure. If you require that same address all the time say if you were hosting (holding the information for) a webpage from your router (network) then you would ask the ISP for a Static IP address i.e. one that doesn't alter and gets re-issued should your device lose its connection.

I would go on and explain what this means in the big picture but I feel I may have lost a few people already? That's before we mention DNS!
To be fair you lost me just after ‘Lol🤣’ 😳
 
Canal Navvy

Canal Navvy

Well-known member
He is the only one in a white site helmet so it looks like he's the management :)
 
Top