Don't be a Wally vote for Ollie

Gunners

Gunners

Guys, I need another vote this evening from you all. Tristan is making a big push and we need to stay in front! Get Voting!

Left hooker

Left hooker

Thanks all for your genuine support. Ill do my best to rep the forum. Maybe I can drive a Bobcat in the final or something? And I apologise in advance for my new campaign manager calling you all to whip votes every morning. 😆
If I win Ill do a meet and greet on the Sandhill stand at the next Plantworx from 12-1pm. Half price merch will be available for forum members including a limited run of silly hard hats so you too can look like you're in Gold Rush for real.:cool:
You got to wear the hat ⛑️ at the finals as a homage to the forums support when you get there

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk
Ollie has been out today arousing popular support. Over 3000 votes so far.....
1617915158084.png

R

Rob65

My guess is that to vote more than once you need to either use a different device to access the internet or clear your cookies.

When I say different device I mean vote from your phone then vote from your computer then vote from your kids computers and so on....

Rob

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk
My guess is that to vote more than once you need to either use a different device to access the internet or clear your cookies.

When I say different device I mean vote from your phone then vote from your computer then vote from your kids computers and so on....

Rob
  • "The monthly winners will be identified by an online vote of UKPO magazine subscribers (limited to one IP address per vote)."

At a guess your bang on Rob.... if you have a different IP theoretically you have more than one vote.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
cleared cookies, history, everything on the W10 m/c and stil can't vote again .... will give ol' faithful XP a try in a minute ;):rolleyes::LOL:

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
It looks to be on IP address. Voted once on phone connected via WiFi. Disconnected WiFi then voted again using 4G.
tha's knackered that then :rolleyes:

Big Jordy

Big Jordy

Voted again there off 4g and last time I was on WiFi so maybe that’s the difference?
Jordy