Attachments

• FB_IMG_1617865269191.jpg
    FB_IMG_1617865269191.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 56
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk
Guess it's the only way to get high numbers like on heat 1

The biggest throw out is simple. look at the votes.... all are in multiples of 5..... It's no coincidence.

1617905163346.png

If I now vote for Harry.....
1617905195224.png

Every Vote counts for 5x votes....... f**k knows why. My money is it makes the contest look far more creditable than it is.

The rulebook seems to be as set as the rules of Calvin Ball.... which I will explain via this excellent comic....
1617905333815.png

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

The biggest throw out is simple. look at the votes.... all are in multiples of 5..... It's no coincidence.

View attachment 23779
If I now vote for Harry.....
View attachment 23780

Every Vote counts for 5x votes....... f**k knows why. My money is it makes the contest look far more creditable than it is.

The rulebook seems to be as set as the rules of Calvin Ball.... which I will explain via this excellent comic....
View attachment 23781
Wtf u know Calvin and Hobbes.😎 I often quote it and folk stare blankly.

Gunners

Gunners

Thanks all for your genuine support. Ill do my best to rep the forum. Maybe I can drive a Bobcat in the final or something? And I apologise in advance for my new campaign manager calling you all to whip votes every morning. 😆
If I win Ill do a meet and greet on the Sandhill stand at the next Plantworx from 12-1pm. Half price merch will be available for forum members including a limited run of silly hard hats so you too can look like you're in Gold Rush for real.:cool: