Did you vote ?

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
what days are we saying btw guys? the extra day off? I said to the guys today. Friday is always a good day always love a friday usually involves a nice lunch (friday) and excited for the weekend. So were saying we should have mondays off as part of the 4 day week. Nobody likes them.
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Do you want everything for nothing? - Labour

OR

Do you work hard to better yourself, your family and the country in general? - Conservative

That’s my general opinion on it all anyhow, I just hope conservative don’t cop out and accept any old shite deal just to say ‘we got brexit DONE!’
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Do you want everything for nothing? - Labour

OR

Do you work hard to better yourself, your family and the country in general? - Conservative

That’s my general opinion on it all anyhow, I just hope conservative don’t cop out and accept any old shite deal just to say ‘we got brexit DONE!’
and that is precisely why it should be " no job - no vote " and we'd get " a fully representative voting result "
 
J

Jimoz

Well-known member
Seems like anyone hard working or business minded votes tory and anyone young or celebrity status ie never earned a living votes labour. I'm millennial myself and it's embarrassing the amount of young people hating the Tories be living all the crap fed to them by labour. Who are all these idiots moaning about public cuts. My bins get emptied and when I need a doctor I can get in. What more do these people want a state employed arse wiper?
Sorry for rant
 
B

Brendan

Well-known member
Seems like anyone hard working or business minded votes tory and anyone young or celebrity status ie never earned a living votes labour. I'm millennial myself and it's embarrassing the amount of young people hating the Tories be living all the crap fed to them by labour. Who are all these idiots moaning about public cuts. My bins get emptied and when I need a doctor I can get in. What more do these people want a state employed arse wiper?
Sorry for rant
Problem is as said, the majority of them and the climate change/(insert any other activists) people are jobless bums
 
L

Lynchy

Well-known member
Really,what's with the limits on democracy advocated here,only vote,if you've a job,net taxpayer etc?
Conservatives are no more the party of working people than labour or lib Dems are now,no doubt many millions will be added to those already hidden away,on the result tomorrow and brexit,whichever way it goes,as for voting being compulsory?not voting is also a choice
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Really,what's with the limits on democracy advocated here,only vote,if you've a job,net taxpayer etc?
Conservatives are no more the party of working people than labour or lib Dems are now,no doubt many millions will be added to those already hidden away,on the result tomorrow and brexit,whichever way it goes,as for voting being compulsory?not voting is also a choice

Should be a legitimate option to vote for "None of the Above" or "The Queen Takes control".... Would spice things right up.
 
K

Komatsu

Well-known member
Yep, right after work. Didn't realise Howling Laud Hope from the Monster Raving Loony Party lived in my constituency. It was tempting I have to say as the rest of our politics recently has been a total mess and how bad could it be:unsure:. But as much as I dont really like Boris, he's the best of a bad bunch.
Are you aloud to vote over here“Hunter Gunners Hoffman” 😂😂....you got enough going on with Donald😱
 
doobin

doobin

Well-known member
Seems like anyone hard working or business minded votes tory and anyone young or celebrity status ie never earned a living votes labour. I'm millennial myself and it's embarrassing the amount of young people hating the Tories be living all the crap fed to them by labour. Who are all these idiots moaning about public cuts. My bins get emptied and when I need a doctor I can get in. What more do these people want a state employed arse wiper?
Sorry for rant
If you are young and not a socialist, you have no heart!!!


















If you are old, and not a Conservative, you have no brain...

To be fair, the system is f***ed. Both halves of the population hate the other half equally. You can't recconcile that. It's the same in America. The daft thing is, most Torys on here would deride Trump, yet he is to Americans what Boris is to Brits. The media plays such a pivotal role in how we perceive things- after all, we can't personally be in the Commons every day. Hell, even our elected representatives can't be bothered with that!

The Tories are the best of a bad bunch, but how politicians of all parties have conducted themselves recently over the Brexit debarcle is pathetic.

And no, I have not a clue how to sort things. So, doubtless to the chargrin of some members on here, I didn't bother voting. My personal beliefs align most with UKIP, but they didn't field a candidate in this Tory (>60%) stronghold. So what's the point? Got better things to be doing.

Whoever you vote for, the Governent always get in.
 
L

Lynchy

Well-known member
Should be a legitimate option to vote for "None of the Above" or "The Queen Takes control".... Would spice things righ
Should be a legitimate option to vote for "None of the Above" or "The Queen Takes control".... Would spice things right up.
Yeah most pointless thing I've heard is this tactical voting,vote for someone you don't quite agree with,to stop someone you don't really agree with what if you don't agree with any,then again having the queen take control? We already have one German leader to bow down to in Merkel,that's probably enough
 
K

Komatsu

Well-known member
And no, I have not a clue how to sort things. So, doubtless to the chargrin of some members on here, I didn't bother voting.
Same here, never had and never will, and my thoughts about they all do what they want to do we’re only proved right with regards Brexit, a complete shambles and embarrassing for the country.... wouldn’t surprise me if the result came down to a toss off a coin in a back room.
 
Canal Navvy

Canal Navvy

Well-known member
Sounds like a Conservative whitewash then. Sounds like the end of limbo ;)
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Sorry, i have friends who voted labour and i cant tell them but they need to listen to the people. Mr JC did not, i think that is the start and end of it
 
L

Lynchy

Well-known member
If those exit polls are correct,big day tomorrow ,took rather a chance,much as I quite like Boris,by and large I despise Tory toff's,n take no pleasure from a big payday IF they win n markets rise
 
doobin

doobin

Well-known member
Wy
If those exit polls are correct,big day tomorrow ,took rather a chance,much as I quite like Boris,by and large I despise Tory toff's,n take no pleasure from a big payday IF they win n markets rise
Why the big payday?
 
R

Rob65

Well-known member
Yup Voting Rory here also.

Just one question here for our right, (about to become dis) honourable member - if having a proper job is going to be a prerequisite for voting, will he be making an exception to allow MPs to vote also?

Rob
 
Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
IMG-20191212-WA0012.jpg

The nick of that!
 
Top