TiltyShaun
Well-known member
Jesus I have just realised that I remember the power cuts of the seventies.
and that is precisely why it should be " no job - no vote " and we'd get " a fully representative voting result "Do you want everything for nothing? - Labour
OR
Do you work hard to better yourself, your family and the country in general? - Conservative
That’s my general opinion on it all anyhow, I just hope conservative don’t cop out and accept any old shite deal just to say ‘we got brexit DONE!’
Problem is as said, the majority of them and the climate change/(insert any other activists) people are jobless bumsSeems like anyone hard working or business minded votes tory and anyone young or celebrity status ie never earned a living votes labour. I'm millennial myself and it's embarrassing the amount of young people hating the Tories be living all the crap fed to them by labour. Who are all these idiots moaning about public cuts. My bins get emptied and when I need a doctor I can get in. What more do these people want a state employed arse wiper?
Sorry for rant
Really,what's with the limits on democracy advocated here,only vote,if you've a job,net taxpayer etc?
Conservatives are no more the party of working people than labour or lib Dems are now,no doubt many millions will be added to those already hidden away,on the result tomorrow and brexit,whichever way it goes,as for voting being compulsory?not voting is also a choice
Are you aloud to vote over here“Hunter Gunners Hoffman”Yep, right after work. Didn't realise Howling Laud Hope from the Monster Raving Loony Party lived in my constituency. It was tempting I have to say as the rest of our politics recently has been a total mess and how bad could it be. But as much as I dont really like Boris, he's the best of a bad bunch.
If you are young and not a socialist, you have no heart!!!Seems like anyone hard working or business minded votes tory and anyone young or celebrity status ie never earned a living votes labour. I'm millennial myself and it's embarrassing the amount of young people hating the Tories be living all the crap fed to them by labour. Who are all these idiots moaning about public cuts. My bins get emptied and when I need a doctor I can get in. What more do these people want a state employed arse wiper?
Sorry for rant
Should be a legitimate option to vote for "None of the Above" or "The Queen Takes control".... Would spice things righYeah most pointless thing I've heard is this tactical voting,vote for someone you don't quite agree with,to stop someone you don't really agree with what if you don't agree with any,then again having the queen take control? We already have one German leader to bow down to in Merkel,that's probably enoughShould be a legitimate option to vote for "None of the Above" or "The Queen Takes control".... Would spice things right up.
Same here, never had and never will, and my thoughts about they all do what they want to do we’re only proved right with regards Brexit, a complete shambles and embarrassing for the country.... wouldn’t surprise me if the result came down to a toss off a coin in a back room.And no, I have not a clue how to sort things. So, doubtless to the chargrin of some members on here, I didn't bother voting.
Why the big payday?If those exit polls are correct,big day tomorrow ,took rather a chance,much as I quite like Boris,by and large I despise Tory toff's,n take no pleasure from a big payday IF they win n markets rise
Wy
WhyHopefully all the short sellers been hammering certain shares for months ,betting on economic chaos will be the ones getting hammered tomorrow,today had quite a few sharp falls in shares I follow so chance to top up n hope for 'blue day' tomorrow in more than one way,or a red day n looseWy
Why the big payday?
dozy cowView attachment 10662
The nick of that!