Coronavirus

sandy2210

sandy2210

my dad was in hospital for 4 weeks got tested when he left and was negative went home and only time he was out of the house in the last 2 weeks was to get his covid jag. on saturday morning he fell over when he tried to get up and was taken to hospital at 10am and died at 10pm although he was on oxygen (not a ventilator) he was 86 bad with diabetes and had heart problems but the death certificate says main cause of death was covid19 and although I was never near him but in contact with mum i now have to isolate for 7 days there was never any mention of him having covid until after he died so makes you wonder

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Reo's elder brother, who he lives with, died overnight, 'bout 10 days ago :( ..... still waiting on a PM result, but he shot out and got himself tested ... -ve result ... and said he was gonna get a second yesterday .... has been isolating since, apart from his tests .... no known underlying or previous issues ... felt fine the previous day ... will be very interesting to see what comes back :unsure: ..... he was mid 70,s

V8Druid

V8Druid

yes very sad news @sandy2210 , sorry to hear of it .... even with your dad's recent negative test it seems they're determined to add him to the statistics, so yes it certainly does make you question 'the system' :(

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Very sorry to here these losses.

What worries me is the deaths after the jab. These vaccines stimulate an immune response and in some cases can be the cause of death. The whole thing is a mess.

V8Druid

V8Druid

make of this what you will?
the video is worth a watch but can't link it directly
Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!! (healthimpactnews.com)
it certainly agrees with all i have read re. the passing of this under 'emergency measures' and the 'total immunity' against liability issued to the buggers knocking it out
we're certainly never going to see any of these people or others like them on the ten o'clock news, or any mainstream media 'toe-ing the line' :oops: :mad:

K

Keif

make of this what you will?
the video is worth a watch but can't link it directly
Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!! (healthimpactnews.com)
it certainly agrees with all i have read re. the passing of this under 'emergency measures' and the 'total immunity' against liability issued to the buggers knocking it out
we're certainly never going to see any of these people or others like them on the ten o'clock news, or any mainstream media 'toe-ing the line' :oops: :mad:
Owns of that site are https://sophiamedia.com/

"
Sophia Media specializes in online media production and advertising, with an emphasis in alternative health."

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

I’m a Bt of a conspiracy therorist as a rule .
not just now though get the jab

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
I'm not personally a fan of the way the vaccines have been rushed through..... BUT on a risk vs gain it's very simple...... If your old, or have health issues the Jabby wabby gives a lot more gain than risk...... Under 60 and healthy I'd personally not.

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

I’m not sure it’s worth the risk at all, weather you are healthy or not, I think the ones that are already unwell are most at risk possibly.

So say you are quite unwell, due to something else, been fighting some other illness for decades maybe, you‘re on a cocktail of medication already, but you’re surviving. And now it’s a good idea to throw an untested vaccine into your body? Really?

GazCro

GazCro

It's ok saying its untested but imho any issues to arise from lack of time to test it thoroughly are more likely to be that it doesn't work as well as thought rather than it killing people.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

But IF it brings life back to normal faster?
IF you can't do stuff if you don't have it?

I'm not into anti vax crap but this one is with mixed feelings..🤔 I think I'll just sod it and go for it when my turn comes, made worse life choices🙄🙄

V8Druid

V8Druid

It's ok saying its untested but imho any issues to arise from lack of time to test it thoroughly are more likely to be that it doesn't work as well as thought rather than it killing people.
man is barely out of nappies, let alone in their infancy in regard to pratting about with DNA ... this 'vaccine' is based on modified RNA, altering, amongst other things, our basic auto-immune system .... never been done before in humans - the poor animals that similar mRNA experiments have been conducted upon previously have not fared well. They have NEVER been allowed to try this before.
Once in you and combined into your DNA it can never be reversed or removed ... think about that .. this is genetic engineering on a global scale, with next to zero understanding of its capacity to alter the entire human race !!!

Take some time to read the government's 'Emergency Measures' under which this has been pushed through (@Lynchy put them up a while ago) ... they are effectively 'carte blanche' for the pharmas to charge on as good as blindly, with absolutely zero accountability for **** ups ... no come backs whatsoever. It's a first !!!

I've enough genetic issues with my DNA already (a 1:1,250,000 natural mistake) ... *****ed if I am deliberately going to chuck summat completely untested, with no knowledge of possible outcomes/side effects/etc., into my body, to further screw my DNA, in the hope of dodging a bug I'm pretty sure I've had already and recovered from.

it's every individual's decision, but it should be an informed one and the basis on which medicine is governed ...... but you have to search pretty hard to find the information to give you a fuller picture ... 'our government' certainly ain't providing it and those who try, are being ostracized for doing so.

V8Druid

V8Druid

I'm not into anti vax crap but this one is with mixed feelings..🤔 I think I'll just sod it and go for it when my turn comes, made worse life choices🙄🙄
more accurate, reliable testing is far more likely to achieve that LL ...... the current tests are so wildly inaccurate they're next to useless, unless you'm a government wanting to keep the masses in check and under total control ... PCR was never designed to be used in the manner it has been and is only something like less than 0.2% accurate in the way it has been deployed ... 0.2% :oops::(

J

Jimoz

Crap way to think about it though. If enough people resist then normality will return anyway. If the majority have the jab then as has been alluded to we are probably doomed to vax passports.