Coronavirus

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

man is barely out of nappies, let alone in their infancy in regard to pratting about with DNA ... this 'vaccine' is based on modified RNA, altering, amongst other things, our basic auto-immune system .... never been done before in humans - the poor animals that similar mRNA experiments have been conducted upon previously have not fared well. They have NEVER been allowed to try this before.
Once in you and combined into your DNA it can never be reversed or removed ... think about that .. this is genetic engineering on a global scale, with next to zero understanding of its capacity to alter the entire human race !!!

Take some time to read the government's 'Emergency Measures' under which this has been pushed through (@Lynchy put them up a while ago) ... they are effectively 'carte blanche' for the pharmas to charge on as good as blindly, with absolutely zero accountability for **** ups ... no come backs whatsoever. It's a first !!!

I've enough genetic issues with my DNA already (a 1:1,250,000 natural mistake) ... *****ed if I am deliberately going to chuck summat completely untested, with no knowledge of possible outcomes/side effects/etc., into my body, to further screw my DNA, in the hope of dodging a bug I'm pretty sure I've had already and recovered from.

it's every individual's decision, but it should be an informed one and the basis on which medicine is governed ...... but you have to search pretty hard to find the information to give you a fuller picture ... 'our government' certainly ain't providing it and those who try, are being ostracized for doing so.
Extremely well said.
I think I have aired my views before and will repeat this one again.

This is either a major world breakthrough in new medical treatment or the next biggest drug mess up since thalidomide.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Extremely well said.
I think I have aired my views before and will repeat this one again.

This is either a major world breakthrough in new medical treatment or the next biggest drug mess up since thalidomide.
as I said ...... we just do not have enough understanding of what we are pratting about with, for it to be the former Shaun -- like giving a Neanderthal a dictionary ...... if it transpires to be the latter, Thalidomide and the like will look like a ' kids tea party', gone sour, in comparison :oops::mad:

L

Lynchy

Crap way to think about it though. If enough people resist then normality will return anyway. If the majority have the jab then as has been alluded to we are probably doomed to vax passports.
Exactly this....go along to get along,means constant rules regarding freedoms a year ago were unchallenged,government's seen how easy it is to scare masses of people into unquestioning obedience,you think having a jab that doesn't stop you catching a disease with majority 99+% survivability going to get things back to pre 2020?

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

as I said ...... we just do not have enough understanding of what we are pratting about with, for it to be the former Shaun -- like giving a Neanderthal a dictionary ...... if it transpires to be the latter, Thalidomide and the like will look like a ' kids tea party', gone sour, in comparison :oops::mad:

It could go either way but playing around with DNA will have consequences for generations for any child bearing reproduction. Without doubt those consequences will take decades before they are even remotely understood. Vaccinate the old with it by all means. But in the general population they have no idea what it will do. As @V8Druid referred to the lab testing on the animals was not pretty!!!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
It could go either way but playing around with DNA will have consequences for generations for any child bearing reproduction. Without doubt those consequences will take decades before they are even remotely understood. Vaccinate the old with it by all means. But in the general population they have no idea what it will do. As @V8Druid referred to the lab testing on the animals was not pretty!!!
and our government (and many others) are perfectly happy to subject their populations to this, with less than zero knowledge of outcomes and even less of what is actually being produced in their names, by profit driven companies, determined to be first past the post, with their latest experiments, 'in the name of' mankind.
As Shaun says, previous forays into the world of mRNA has not been pretty, with little good being achieved, other than the knowledge that they really didn't get it right and it definitely did not produce the hoped for results ......... after years of testing

Gunners

Gunners

Regardless guys, the jab isn't going to solve this. You can still catch it, you can still spread it. It just makes the extreme symptoms less likely. This month, everyone is thinking the jab will mean they can go on holiday in the summer. Next month people will start to realise that the world has changed significantly and sorry to say, I cant see it ever returning to where we were in January last year.
Professionals saying its impossible to 100% eradicate covid unless you go down New Zealand's route of closing boarders completely - well that approach isn't going to get us back on the Spanish beach's anytime soon! Its just not practical.
We are going to be living with this virus forever, social distancing is here to stay, as are masks unfortunately. Jab or no jab, life has changed big time guys, better get used to it.

J

Jimoz

Regardless guys, the jab isn't going to solve this. You can still catch it, you can still spread it. It just makes the extreme symptoms less likely. This month, everyone is thinking the jab will mean they can go on holiday in the summer. Next month people will start to realise that the world has changed significantly and sorry to say, I cant see it ever returning to where we were in January last year.
Professionals saying its impossible to 100% eradicate covid unless you go down New Zealand's route of closing boarders completely - well that approach isn't going to get us back on the Spanish beach's anytime soon! Its just not practical.
We are going to be living with this virus forever, social distancing is here to stay, as are masks unfortunately. Jab or no jab, life has changed big time guys, better get used to it.
Sorry don't agree at all. Sooner or later mankind will come to it's senses and realise what fools we have been trying to stop nature doing it's thing. Viruses have been around since day 1 about time govt started being honest with their populations and showed a bit more humility

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Certainly things have changed and who knows what the new normal will bring. My guess is this will pass naturally. At some point we will wake up and smell the coffee and realise that we need to get on with life.

K

Keif

It's probably all related to this...

Ladders of technology, aliens gave us the technology to raise us up on a ladder, allowing the earth to support more people that it can naturally. This technology also built the world infrastructure to their liking. Once they get close enough the ladder get pulled, killing much of the population, aliens move in wipe up the rest and find a world ready with most of the heavy lifting done....

I really enjoyed that book and with the advances in computer/phone tech that been in my lifetime I sometimes wonder.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

What did I just do... Like I said I've mixed feelings, interesting points all round.
From what I've read if it's any I'd prefer Oxford..

Worth watching Charles walker on this topic. Speaks sense.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Crap way to think about it though. If enough people resist then normality will return anyway. If the majority have the jab then as has been alluded to we are probably doomed to vax passports.
Yeah it is but with 3 young kids at home etc etc you try and look for a way out of this, and this is possibly one...but is this what we are been programmed to think? Make life s**t then throw one solution? 🤔

L

Lynchy

Yeah it is but with 3 young kids at home etc etc you try and look for a way out of this, and this is possibly one...but is this what we are been programmed to think? Make life s**t then throw one solution? 🤔
Said this for ages,covid/stick.....jabs,bio passport carrot,for return to normal,new normal that is?
You can work,n pay tax.....that's it,big brothers always watching

Bob

Bob

I decided to have the vaccine last week had the AZ one .I looked at it like this next birthday will be 75 so not that much usefull live left just lost a bloody year ,if us old timers dont get vacced up it will be at least another year I dont think I am am going to luckly enough to get a 18 year old pregnant so have not got to worry there. Had a year of BBC scare mongering thought they could kick boris out and stop brexit so hopefully if most of us oldies who have nothing to lose get it done and stop the deaths of covid it might give the rest a chance to live a normal life and shut the bloody TV up.
I am not so sure of some of the vaccines but when the french twat said the AZ is crap that recommended it for me

J

Jimoz

Fair play @Bob always nice to hear of the older generation thinking of the youth. The way the world should be really. Like that Barnsley pensioner woman loved her

F

fred

I dont think this will come to pass, soon as the pubs open all the rules will go for a burton and that will be that.

Vaccine means the NHS has capacity to deal with severe cases while we all get herd immunity.

Whole sectors of the economy will go bust if this continues much longer which will make the 07 recession look like a bank holiday weekend.

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

I dont think this will come to pass, soon as the pubs open all the rules will go for a burton and that will be that.

Vaccine means the NHS has capacity to deal with severe cases while we all get herd immunity.

Whole sectors of the economy will go bust if this continues much longer which will make the 07 recession look like a bank holiday weekend.
Money printing for the next couple of years has kicked the next recession down the road for a few years yet apart from some sectors that will suffer complete change. High Street and Office service business will take a lot of pain. Might be worth buying a camping and caravan site for the boom in UK staycations!!

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Money printing for the next couple of years has kicked the next recession down the road for a few years yet apart from some sectors that will suffer complete change. High Street and Office service business will take a lot of pain. Might be worth buying a camping and caravan site for the boom in UK staycations!!
Toying with idea of a few glamping pods for our field, anyone any experience with dealing with the Muppets that may turn up?🙄😂