Coronavirus

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Heard of a few mates with some weird flu last week some flu and someone's tested and sure enough...
Kids had it at weekend we found some test kits and bang instant positive...and same here yesterday.
Feel absolutely shite heads about to explode and boiling hot. I'd seriously avoid anyone with it if you are aware ...
I was laughing about it last week...not now. Proper crap.

And worst bit... gorgeous weather 😑😑😑

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Heard of a few mates with some weird flu last week some flu and someone's tested and sure enough...
Kids had it at weekend we found some test kits and bang instant positive...and same here yesterday.
Feel absolutely shite heads about to explode and boiling hot. I'd seriously avoid anyone with it if you are aware ...
I was laughing about it last week...not now. Proper crap.

And worst bit... gorgeous weather 😑😑😑
well you're lucky with the weather bit :rolleyes::cry::cry:
the covid I had at Crimbo sounds like the same, but the upside was I got over it in two-ish weeks, instead of the usual four that the previous 4 bouts took .... Pam on the other hand was rough for 4-5 weeks (but never had it properly before). Didn't show on any tests though :unsure::unsure:
The genie is well and truly out of the Ying Tong bottle and we are never going to be free of this shite, as it mutates, time after time:mad::mad::mad:

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
It's not really any different to the myriad of infections diseases that already exist though. Bar the fact that we knee jerked and shut down the world over it🙄
I wonder how far our natural immunity would be further advanced if that hadn't happened :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: OBL
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

crazy to think this is still a thing and how easy forgotton it is
My thoughts exactly. Was laughing about it just last week. Whatever it is it's ruddy infectious I know of a lot of folk round here gone down with it.
Utterly shite.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

It's not really any different to the myriad of infections diseases that already exist though. Bar the fact that we knee jerked and shut down the world over it🙄
Often pondered what the government knew that we didn't .... because regardless of which side of the fence you sit the decision they made to screw the economy in the way it did was a colossal one.
Something must have seriously rattled them and no peace time PM and gov has ever made any decision like it.

How much longer are we going cuddle up to china till the penny drops...watching some stuff on the 9 dash line at the moment. They are not peaceful in any stretch of the imagination....

O

OBL

I genuinely believe if there had been zero hype, it would have gone largely unnoticed or at worst categorized as a heavy flu season. (Not uncommon historically)

Average age of death from “covid” was around 80 years old, almost exactly the average age of death at the time if I remember correctly.

A heavy flu season is 30k deaths google says.
There’s quite a lot of evidence that the covid tests pinged for lots of other respiratory diseases?

Evidence also that deaths up to 28 days after testing positive were used to boost numbers.

Theres also lots to read on how much fear can make you more susceptible to poor health….
‘Dis- ease!’

But the largest ever transfer of wealth from public to private pockets was surely just a coincidence, no?😉

6feetdown

I genuinely believe if there had been zero hype, it would have gone largely unnoticed or at worst categorized as a heavy flu season. (Not uncommon historically)

Average age of death from “covid” was around 80 years old, almost exactly the average age of death at the time if I remember correctly.

A heavy flu season is 30k deaths google says.
There’s quite a lot of evidence that the covid tests pinged for lots of other respiratory diseases?

Evidence also that deaths up to 28 days after testing positive were used to boost numbers.

Theres also lots to read on how much fear can make you more susceptible to poor health….
‘Dis- ease!’

But the largest ever transfer of wealth from public to private pockets was surely just a coincidence, no?😉
Totally agree.
Like I said previously look at the stats look at the bs tests people were doing, lazy ones catching feck all on a regular basis. CV figures lumped with flu figures Aug 2020 by statistics office then no flu that winter just CV.
Do proper research and it's all there in black and white.
Look at who benefitted and you'll see the same old pattern.