Your thoughts now on Tiltrotators.

Furniss

Furniss

The JCB doesn't have twin proportional controls so would have to get some work done to it first, would still work out alot cheaper than full fat though.

Having seen a few posts and faceb, how the eff have a couple of people/companies spent just shy of 100k on a sub 3t machines

They must be including vat in those prices but still is insane to think there's triple the cost of the machine spent on tilty, the machine guidance and slew and height restrictions
Yep I know 8026 setup is a bit behind ...maybe new models have it as option.

I've seen all that daftness of 100k 2.5t ...heres me thinking my 6t setup needs to graft this year and it stands me at about half that.
perhaps he's otherwise wealthy and likes the toys🤷‍♂️

hiluxman

hiluxman

I've seen all that daftness of 100k 2.5t ...heres me thinking my 6t setup needs to graft this year and it stands me at about half that.
I've been looking at new iveco 7t tippers...basic spec and they are £68k 🤯

6feetdown

The JCB doesn't have twin proportional controls so would have to get some work done to it first, would still work out alot cheaper than full fat though.

Having seen a few posts and faceb, how the eff have a couple of people/companies spent just shy of 100k on a sub 3t machines

They must be including vat in those prices but still is insane to think there's triple the cost of the machine spent on tilty, the machine guidance and slew and height restrictions
I paid I think 39k plus vat last year for mine how the hell have they spent that much add 5k for idig still to be commissioned

S

Smiffy

I've been looking at new iveco 7t tippers...basic spec and they are £68k 🤯

Everything is stupid though. Power tools are stupid pickups and cars have all doubled.
Looking at a new car for my wife. Want something big but sensible, Skoda, Kia etc and everything has doubled since we last looked.
Even our weekly shop has nearly doubled.

6feetdown

Renewed LL insurance yesterday up 100 odd managed to get 30 knocked off. She said they've gone up because of amount of claims, material prices and Brexit🤔

doobin

doobin

As far as I’m concerned he’s full of shite. I challenged him on fb- my new 2.7t digger was £31k. Tilty and buckets £15k, iDig 6k. That’s £52k- barely half the ‘100k digger’.

hiluxman

hiluxman

Thanks guys, I'm still none the wiser...mind it's not like I'm worried working in our area...you definitely can't get any lower

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
I think a lot of people are looking at this the wrong way. Surely it is not about what you pay for your equipment, it is about what profit that equipment makes for you? If you need all the bells are whistles to get the job done or the client insists on them, as long as you earn the return you are happy with that is what counts for me. On the other hand if you buy higher spec than you need and don’t get the return on it you are doing something wrong and will probably go bust.