What have i done ! New project tb 216R

Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
So these bars are just flopping about underneath looking at the diagram it looks like they should be bolted though the track frame ?
 

Attachments

  • 20230922_170128.jpg
    20230922_170128.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 20230922_170205.jpg
    20230922_170205.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 203
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
well reminded ... I'll leave this page up 'til I've had a look (y) memory is utter shite these days :(:censored::mad:
right ... been and had a look for you ... got two types, both as good as the other ... one is Hyster's 'own' brand ... use it on the carriage to make the forks slide easily and made a hell of a difference on 4t/7t forks
the other is just a 'proprietary' breed ... no idea WTF I got it from years ago
WP_20230924_13_04_21_Pro.jpg WP_20230924_13_03_49_Pro.jpg WP_20230924_13_04_03_Pro.jpg
this looks pretty similar

I'm sure your local Hyster place'll still keep it, if you can't find it anywhere else
 
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
well reminded ... I'll leave this page up 'til I've had a look (y) memory is utter shite these days :(:censored::mad:
I'm the same don't worry about it. I do have some dry ptfe already so I'll give it ago. The guys at work use it for the upvc windows on the hinges
 
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Can I use just normal car gearbox oil in the track motors ? Or is the a special one ? It just saids in the manual 90w gl4 so is that 80-90w ?
 
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Back again ..... parked it up about 2 months ago been doing a garden on and off for a few weeks been fine I normally chuck a tarp over the cab to keep the water out which I didnt do gone to use it Thursday won't start dash flickers on and off I saw some corrosion on the negative wiggled it about and it started fine worked fine all day Thursday turning it on and off most of the day gone to start it yesterday back to the dash just flickering and nothing happening no fuel pump nothing I been and grabbed a new earth lead but hasn't improved the situation I had a spare ignition barrel which I chucked on again not helping could it be the dash ? Reading the wiring diagram everything goes back to it but its only 2 years old !!! Surely that cant have gone wrong already?

Picture attached of what im getting but that flickers on and off really quickly
 

Attachments

  • 20250921_111625.jpg
    20250921_111625.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 92
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Checked all the loom its wrapped then in flexible conduit cant see any bad cables at all if I turn the ignition key twice like to start it the dash comes on and remembers the hours etc but no power to starter or fuel pump. I checked the stop solenoid aswell I can hear that clicking so that's working
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20250921-WA0008.jpeg
    IMG-20250921-WA0008.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 99
Top