pettsy
Well-known member
I wouldn’t mind the quick hitch and buckets 
Brieflyon grass ?![]()
It's fine I did it over the bit that's already dead because of the oilon grass ?![]()
Well done. That’s a great achievementActually looks like a digger now
I need to order a seat I was thinking of a JD gator seat just because it has a high back and isn't massively expensive any thoughts ?
There so much money tho ! JD one is on 140 quidJust search grammer seat on eBay and take your pick. They have a huge range
Grammer start at about 100 quid and go up from there. Does the gator seat have suspension in itThere so much money tho ! JD one is on 140 quid
I like the high back ones just a personal preference takeuchi want £704 +vat for there one
As fitted to bobcats, if it is the right one we had this on our 322 and to be fair the difference between it and the takeuchi one was noticeably.
There are also bog standard ones for around £80 which is what I tend to buy and stick on dumpers etc.
Hitch and buckets look good.![]()
No suspension in themGrammer start at about 100 quid and go up from there. Does the gator seat have suspension in it
Got a few of theseI like the high back ones just a personal preference takeuchi want £704 +vat for there one
Hopefully not at £704+vat even the guy said go on ebayGot a few of these![]()
£50Hopefully not at £704+vat even the guy said go on ebay![]()
Got any photos ?