M
Monkeybusiness
Well-known member
I’ve been offered this drill - it’s all working etc. Any thoughts on price? Also, anyone have any tips on the best way of it up/loading it?

There’s definitely nothing that modern available sadly. There’s a 100 tonne press that I really wanted but it isn’t being sold...Can you bid on a plasma cutter![]()
Do not lift from the bottom.... will end in tearsI thought could take a nut to then screw lifting eye - 4 of them in and crane it up?
My thoughts are to load/unload with telehandlers but not sure if I’m being optimistic?!
I’m just worried that he might bend his little crane...Do not lift from the bottom.... will end in tearsJust Get Moggy in.....
Proper bit if kit....wtf would that have been new in today's money....not one of those Lidl Thursday special 2 only in store jobs anywayI’ve been offered this drill - it’s all working etc. Any thoughts on price? Also, anyone have any tips on the best way of it up/loading it?
View attachment 15020View attachment 15021View attachment 15022
We've got a kitchen and walker going spare, it's got the DC injection brake and suds pump. I think it's 3'6" but can't remember if it's 4 or 5 Morse taper. Only problem is she's in good nick and not flogging her cheapI'm looking for a smaller one if anyone knows of any going...... cheap
yeh people think they are solid gold ..... only attractive to them that has summat to drive 'em ...... at sensible pricesMonkey business,
If you do acquire this machine I have a fair pile of big morse taper drills.
I have picked them up over the years and have many duplicates which I would be happy to part with for way less that the ‘Kings Ransom’ prices some think they are worth.
Rob
Could of given em to me tightarse.yeh people think they are solid gold ..... only attractive to them that has summat to drive 'em ...... at sensible prices![]()
I binned a tipping skip full of #4 and #5 MT drills when I cleared my shop ... guy who bought me K&W was a dealer and had no interest in the drill bits
had failed to sell them in the 18 months prior to my clear out effort ... and had a completion date driving my efforts !!!
didn't know you in 2013/14 RoryCould of given em to me tightarse.