Welcome

doobin

doobin

Doobin,

What depth did you have to go down for clearance on the trampoline?
Been thinking about doing this with our kids one. The perimeter netting is long gone and it would be much safer, and much less of an eyesore.
Did you do anything to rustproof the legs / perimeter ring. The galvanising on these things is not the best.

Nig

I just followed the instructions on the packet:ROFLMAO: think it was down to 60cm in the middle. It was just an eBay sunken trampoline kit that someone wanted fitted. Looked tprety flimsy quality to be fair.

My op went out last Friday and did a much bigger square one for a guy- that again was a sunken trampoline kit, but much better quality.

LDK

LDK

Ross, I am not much of a poster but I would like to thank you for the time and effort you have spent getting this up and running.

Dr pecker

Dr pecker

Great to have the new forum up and running Ross, so much easier to use....Well done!

H

Hanixman

Another migrant from ceforum did very little posting in the almost 8 years i was a member but always enjoyed the site , will try keep up the posting with this site now
great look to this one fair play for all hard work that went into getting this set up and running