Walkies

diggerjones

diggerjones

You live in one of the beautiful parts of the country, be plenty round there.. we walked some of the coast path around the
Lizard

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
You live in one of the beautiful parts of the country, be plenty round there.. we walked some of the coast path around the
Lizard

Trouble is doorstep is no good DJ, phone goes and I wind up having to go to work

diggerjones

diggerjones

Leave your phone at home.
Its snowdonia for me. Llanberis at the foot of snowdon. The best type of walking lots of industrial past to look at.

diggerjones

diggerjones

20180929_121541.jpg

M

Monkeybusiness

Leave your phone at home.
Its snowdonia for me. Llanberis at the foot of snowdon. The best type of walking lots of industrial past to look at.
Have you done the electric mountain tour? I turned up once but you have to book, and then went to book recently but it’s now closed at the moment. I’ve always fancied it though.

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Trouble is doorstep is no good DJ, phone goes and I wind up having to go to work

But it won’t be that easy to just pop back to work! Get on the coast path and just start walking, I’m sure with a bit of planning you can find a b&b or inn to stay at each night. Then find your way home when you’ve had enough, trains planes and automobiles style👍
When the phone rings just say your on holiday, people will understand. I always feel guilty when I go away, but the truth is people expect you to go on holiday, so you should enjoy your time away, recharge your batteries so to speak.

Last edited:
K

Komatsu

I went on the electric mountain tour a few years ago👍 Was like a James Bond’s villains lair 🤔
Went round there a long time ago too, was just a kid at the time but just remember the scale of it and the fact it’s just more or less hidden in the mountain is something else, the whole area is breath taking to be fare.

Also a good place to stop off at if you did end up going to the lakes is here...

diggerjones

diggerjones

Yes did the electric moutain tour many years ago. The secret bomb store is interesting. See if i can find a link. Might have posted it before

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Went round there a long time ago too, was just a kid at the time but just remember the scale of it and the fact it’s just more or less hidden in the mountain is something else, the whole area is breath taking to be fare.

Also a good place to stop off at if you did end up going to the lakes is here...

plus one on Beamish ...... went there maaaaaaany years ago .... a great day out .... could easily have spent more time there

tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
head over to gods own country the flat lands of norfolk got the boards you could hire a boat for a few days and travel around them moor up and go for a walk around some of the boards and the parks that are linked to them