wee_gus
Well-known member
Gents, any of you guys worked on the above?
I have the motor stripped out of the grab ready to strip down, has anyone worked on one of these and stripped them down?
initial problem was that the grab would only rotate clockwise and approx. only 30 degrees, you would then have to let go of the rocker switch and operate again for it to move and some times it wouldn't move, open and close work good, although when open it closes slightly.
I changed the rotate feeds on the grab to see if it would go anti clockwise but it would still only go clockwise but the rocker switch was working the other way. MAchine is brand new and has been set up double acting andthis has been checked
I have the motor stripped out of the grab ready to strip down, has anyone worked on one of these and stripped them down?
initial problem was that the grab would only rotate clockwise and approx. only 30 degrees, you would then have to let go of the rocker switch and operate again for it to move and some times it wouldn't move, open and close work good, although when open it closes slightly.
I changed the rotate feeds on the grab to see if it would go anti clockwise but it would still only go clockwise but the rocker switch was working the other way. MAchine is brand new and has been set up double acting andthis has been checked