video links thread anyone??

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Korea’s answer to Duck girl. Volvo with a tiltrotator, just changed from Steelwrist to Engcon. Nice machine a a few different bits. Particularly interested in the valve to pulse the bucket ram. Never seen one before and can’t find any details googling it.
Graham

can't recall what it's called Gra :unsure: ..... Mr Seilorman has it in one of his videos .... it'll come to me :rolleyes: ... was discussed some time ago on CEF ... anyone?? ..... can't search in there ATM :( .... corrupted :mad:

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
can't recall what it's called Gra :unsure: ..... Mr Seilorman has it in one of his videos .... it'll come to me :rolleyes: ... was discussed some time ago on CEF ... anyone?? ..... can't search in there ATM :( .... corrupted :mad:
The pulse system that Graham is referring to is (I believe) a Dynaset unit. They are made in Finland and are available over here (although when I first started looking at them some years ago the UK agents weren't particularly helpful). We can get them directly from Dynaset and fit them as part of a new Engcon installation and basically they fit half way up the dipper and the pulse function operates on the bucket ram to vibrate the bucket undereneath - useful for sorting and riddling.

HTH

Robert

V8Druid

V8Druid

The pulse system that Graham is referring to is (I believe) a Dynaset unit. They are made in Finland and are available over here (although when I first started looking at them some years ago the UK agents weren't particularly helpful). We can get them directly from Dynaset and fit them as part of a new Engcon installation and basically they fit half way up the dipper and the pulse function operates on the bucket ram to vibrate the bucket undereneath - useful for sorting and riddling.

HTH

Robert
Cheers :)(y) I was pretty sure that was the name last night Robert, but could not get anything to come up on it, on Google :unsure: ... so assumed my memory was wrong :( .... must give all the pins, bushes and linkages a bollocking :rolleyes:

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better

HTH

Robert
Thanks Robert. Makes sense as he has other Dynaset stuff.
Graham

M

Monkeybusiness

Reminded me of this one - some money’s worth of scrap I’d imagine!

K

Komatsu

This Canadian demo set up seem pretty handy and produce a nice video to boot (y)

What a fantastic video, don’t know how you’d go about pricing that last job at the hospital, but very impressive.

P

powercom

This is pretty interesting its about cranes in Japan I think what a carry on they must have with axle weights over there boom off to get to site , separate truck to carry booms mounting gantry then truck with boom on etc worth a look if you are interested .

V8Druid

V8Druid

This is pretty interesting its about cranes in Japan I think what a carry on they must have with axle weights over there boom off to get to site , separate truck to carry booms mounting gantry then truck with boom on etc worth a look if you are interested .

does seem pretty extreme :oops: and seems to be fairly normal, :rolleyes: looking at the well oiled exercise to carry it out.:cool:

Old CEF guys'll have seen some of these before, but a similar sort of thing at our local hospital many years ago, due to a weak culvert 'en route' into the location ..... not quite as polished as our lil' Jap friends and was a seriously cold January night:(
IMG_0998.jpg

500t Liebherr and'd had to split the boom down as the easiest option to get her axle weights down

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1004.jpg
IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

150t support m/c to help rig in a tight spot with her max ballast for a max lift the following day ... IIRC 6t at 71m reach

IMG_1014.jpg

then rig the Superlift
IMG_1018.jpg

ready for the morning
IMG_1022.jpg

new MRI scanner installation the following day ...... had been given a 'heads up' on the event, as I'd built the MRI/CT scanning suite steel structure a few years earlier and had been involved in the original scanner's installation.

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

the lift .......

G4GT9303.jpg

G4GT9309.jpg

G4GT9317.jpg

G4GT9319.jpg

G4GT9322.jpg

4 million quid hanging on there :oops: ..... came over from Siemens in Germany in a truck on 'life support', keeping it functional and can only be disconnected for a fixed short period of time .... some piece of kit ..... as was the Liebherr :cool:
G4GT9325.jpg
G4GT9330.jpg

165t of ballast sat on there
G4GT9341.jpg

G4GT9350.jpg

deeeeeeeeeeeflection :oops:
G4GT9355+0.7EV.jpg

Last edited: