video links thread anyone??

doobin

doobin

I'd have thought it was putting a lot of stress on the centre pivot. WIth all that weight at the front it was OK reversing down but I'd hate to think what would happen if the pivot gave way.

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Assembling a Hitachi EX8000E.
Love the corporate speak about it being an honour and how it will be perfect, but more people should have a pride in a job well done. These guys certainly look like they do. I've bought too much stuff over the years where the people assembling it obviously don't care, which is a real shame.
Graham

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Assembling a Hitachi EX8000E.
Love the corporate speak about it being an honour and how it will be perfect, but more people should have a pride in a job well done. These guys certainly look like they do. I've bought too much stuff over the years where the people assembling it obviously don't care, which is a real shame.
Graham
some machine .... bet they were wetting themselves, using the local craneage and lifting gear :oops::rolleyes:

V8Druid

V8Druid

saw this many years ago and someone's just put it up on FB ..... been looking for it on/off for ages ..... some real out the box thinking ..... with a few hairys thrown in for measure ..... I'd have wanted some more substantial cribbing, personally :oops: ....... Germany IIRC

tinydigger

tinydigger

saw this many years ago and someone's just put it up on FB ..... been looking for it on/off for ages ..... some real out the box thinking ..... with a few hairys thrown in for measure ..... I'd have wanted some more substantial cribbing, personally :oops: ....... Germany IIRC

druid is that not the same mob in drop the forklift in the other video on here?

V8Druid

V8Druid

Thought it was graham just goes to show how a different day or even crew can make all the difference to a job and a company's profile
aye ..... and be damned sure you know who you're tandem lifting with ..... did a tandem with a guy years ago ... he had my old TMS 300 Grove off me and was driving it ... me in a 30t Demag lifting 'feet' off a walker at Swansea docks ... they were a lump .... in hindsight i should've declined it, not knowing what sort of op he was ..... the stetson should've been a warning :giggle::giggle: .... wrecked my bloody winch putting too much on to me hoisting far too fast on his end:mad::mad:

Hydremaduck

Hydremaduck

here's one to put @Hydremaduck to shame / out of biz :eek: ..... first item up
Pretty sure I posted the pics of that set up when we had it on M25 / A2 back in 2007/8 QMB Quick Move Barrier. It was used to alter flow priority. 2 lanes into town in am with 1 lane out, then changed late afternoon for evening rush hour.
Best craic was at night on M25 when they put traffic into 1 lane and someone broke down! Cars could squeeze by until a truck got to it and couldn't! That was job completely **cked until I went to investigate why traffic was stationary!
Popped ditching bucket over top and pulled it sideways to make a passing bay! ;)

Attachments

V8Druid

V8Druid

Pretty sure I posted the pics of that set up when we had it on M25 / A2 back in 2007/8 QMB Quick Move Barrier. It was used to alter flow priority. 2 lanes into town in am with 1 lane out, then changed late afternoon for evening rush hour.
Best craic was at night on M25 when they put traffic into 1 lane and someone broke down! Cars could squeeze by until a truck got to it and couldn't! That was job completely **cked until I went to investigate why traffic was stationary!
Popped ditching bucket over top and pulled it sideways to make a passing bay! ;)
it's a bloody clever set up Rob (y) ..... that other pic's going back isn't it :unsure: ..... that's your 'dining table' isn't it :)

Hydremaduck

Hydremaduck

it's a bloody clever set up Rob (y) ..... that other pic's going back isn't it :unsure: ..... that's your 'dining table' isn't it :)
Yep, that pic was taken the day we went back to work after the fatality, hence the rust on the bucket, she hadn’t moved in 10 days, position I left it in when I bailed out and started running 😢

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Korea’s answer to Duck girl. Volvo with a tiltrotator, just changed from Steelwrist to Engcon. Nice machine a a few different bits. Particularly interested in the valve to pulse the bucket ram. Never seen one before and can’t find any details googling it.
Graham