video links thread anyone??

P

powercom

I'm sure you all must be familiar with Socal channel on you tube here is one of my favorites of his but there are loads , you could spend a day watching all of them (y)
The scale of earthmoving for housing developments in california is outrageous the later videos with some drone footage are great as well all have fantastic sound .

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
was a bit late last night for commentary on the above, but had to put it up, 'fore I lost it :(:unsure: ..... some serious, drop end, pyramid rollers them :eek: .... awesome brake press, very neat submerged arc boom set up, with the built in flux recovery [Esab/Bode I see]:) and 'proper, proper' fabby work(y):cool: .... some 'shop, https://www.plaatwalserij-purmerend.nl/en

on edit ............ look at this for some press work :eek::eek::eek: ..... awesome transition piece .....

1546363602526.png

and they got 3000t x 8m capacity ... would love a day wandering around that place :cool:

1546363720866.png

makes my old 320 tonner look like a toy
Picture_0125.JPG

Last edited:
R

Rob 210

Just caught up with this thread,so thought i would put this up
Some are good,some are bad and some are just unbelievable

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

Here is one for the Drott Lovers

Stock said:
Burn it burn it a fecking drott burn the barsteward 🤪😄

Where is the matchstick's ? 🔥🚭

V8Druid

V8Druid

Here is one for the Drott Lovers

Stock said:
Burn it burn it a fecking drott burn the barsteward 🤪😄

Where is the matchstick's ? 🔥🚭

hope they had the right address :eek::rolleyes: ...... I have very limited experience on a TLS, but seemed to make a hell of a meal of that :rolleyes::oops:

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Great tools, but not the right application, especially given the kit available now. A bit like taking a knife to a gunfight!

But maybe it was a case of using what they had?

Can never understand demolition like that, mixing it all up unnecessarily, might as well have set fire to it and then scraped up the leftovers.

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

A load, so big, that is got snow on its peaks! :D

Rear bogie so big that it’s got its own headlights! :ROFLMAO: Some serious push trucking going on there too!

M

Monkeybusiness

Forwarders like that just astound me. I would not have thought it possible to do that in complete control. No sliding, no rocking. I'd make more drama than that in my Menzi!
Graham

I'd have had money on him being attached to a traction winch but it doesn't appear to be the case - very controlled and super impressive!

V8Druid

V8Druid

My mate who died in the plane crash last year used to do this sort of thing .... with Counties, tushing timber ...... he was fearless on the banks in the woods .... but'd done it a looooooooong time ..... and really knew his weapons ;) ....... wouldn't have believed that forwarder though if I hadn't watched that :oops: .... bloody remarkable (y):cool: