video links thread anyone??

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

seen that one before ...... he needs a plasma ...... got several sets of drawings here somewhere, for tilty graders ;) ......... have you noticed the helicopter he has parked in his yard :oops:
He's got some stuff!😳
That container place ! Plate welded roof?🤣 Perhaps not the condensation issues we have?
Like his no nonsense approach.

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

Best comment 🤣

Hey hang on a minute, you can't show this film, the workers are not wearing hi-viz jackets or safety helmets. And God forbid did I see one worker smoking and not standing in the dedicated smoking shelter?? I'm also not happy that the plant shown in use wasn't painted yellow with black stripes at the back and flashing orange beacon plus the green one to show the safety twats that the operator is wearing his seat belt. And there wasn't a safety barrier or notice in site so how can the workers possibly know how to get through the day? . Honestly, this should be XXX rated with appropriate warnings before being shown. The snowflakes could be offended.

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Best comment 🤣

Hey hang on a minute, you can't show this film, the workers are not wearing hi-viz jackets or safety helmets. And God forbid did I see one worker smoking and not standing in the dedicated smoking shelter?? I'm also not happy that the plant shown in use wasn't painted yellow with black stripes at the back and flashing orange beacon plus the green one to show the safety twats that the operator is wearing his seat belt. And there wasn't a safety barrier or notice in site so how can the workers possibly know how to get through the day? . Honestly, this should be XXX rated with appropriate warnings before being shown. The snowflakes could be offended.

yeh seen that several times before Frank ... some great gear in there .... and bet most of them lived to retirement .... blessed with that long forgotten attribute called common sense to get 'em safely home each day

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Look a cracking machine but at 82k for 12 year old one doubt we'll see many here..always fascinated me seeing them in Sweden ...along with properly setup ducks and trailers....not an overweight navarra and Ifor in sight.😂

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
I had a similar incident on Sunday morning, my sister parked her car at the bottom of her road, I went up past with the disco expecting to get to the top, unfortunately it didn't work out quite like that. Ended up coming back down backwards with wheels still going forwards and run into her car 😣 went wheel to wheel but still popped off the wheel arch trim on the back of the disco.

Jimbo69

Jimbo69

I had a similar incident on Sunday morning, my sister parked her car at the bottom of her road, I went up past with the disco expecting to get to the top, unfortunately it didn't work out quite like that. Ended up coming back down backwards with wheels still going forwards and run into her car 😣 went wheel to wheel but still popped off the wheel arch trim on the back of the disco.
Now that wouldn’t have happened if you had an Audi 😂

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better

some size of bucket
chip board plant at a guess ........ was one built not far away here some time ago ... I had two cranes on site erecting the building steelwork for months .... was 1/3rd of a mile long .... put one test run down the line when it was finished ....... and moth balled it ..... could buy the stuff off the docks in Newport for a quarter of what it was costing to produce ...... WDA (or whatever the latest incarnation was called) money poured down the drain. :(:cry::mad:🤬