video links thread anyone??

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
can't get the damned thing to play ... twitter vids haven't played for me for months ... not even in my account will they open :( :cry::mad:
hopefully they beat seven shades of shite out of the perp.s ,............... then hung 'em up to dry (y):giggle::cool:
Three bad guys on a bike speeding away. Cops drove straight into them head on in a 4x4. I’m guessing it hurt!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Three bad guys on a bike speeding away. Cops drove straight into them head on in a 4x4. I’m guessing it hurt!
YAY!! Plods 3 --- tossers - nil ..... Result :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y):cool::cool: ...... we need A LOT MORE of that here (y) (y)

A

Arduainefs

Jesus can you imagine the outcry if you did that in this country .....good deterrent though surely😳

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
It certainly brought that situation to a conclusion. If there is not serious life changing consequences then there is no real deterrent for perps .
I see they mowed them down and stood around them when they were rolling on the ground in pain giving them time to think about their life choices 😄

K

Komatsu

Jesus can you imagine the outcry if you did that in this country .....good deterrent though surely😳
To be fare, it’s a tactic that they use in London for similar situations, just not as dramatic as that, there was a program on tv a couple of weeks ago, following the police around taking the moped criminals out.

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Nice to see the police doing some good for a change🙂
That is more like it. Shame they had slowed to a stop rather than accelerating. They guy was obviosly some sort of idiot trying to fight off all those cops after they had him. Pity they don't spend more time catching criminals.
Wonder if he got let off with a caution?

V8Druid

V8Druid

My old man was 30 year traffic .....
his technique for stopping bikers who weren't keen to do so was to just nudge 'em with the front bumper ..... very few continued to play Barry Sheene after a little tap from a 'jam sandwich', driven by a 'bear in uniform' :ROFLMAO:

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

Little Bit of winter don't stop the Vikings blasting at 1040 M Above sea level

V8Druid

V8Druid

couple of serious 'time slayers' here ...

this guy is something else and has some serious knowledge

and this one is interesting

Last edited:
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

couple of serious 'time slayers' here ...

this guy is something else and has some serious knowledge

and this one is interesting

Now that is pretty cool. Brilliant to educate kids.. thanks !👍

V8Druid

V8Druid

Now that is pretty cool. Brilliant to educate kids.. thanks !👍
well worth subscribing to the Hexapod guy ... very interesting stuff ... especially the prop. control systems