tools, earth movement of my area

barracane

barracane

in my part more than being in the quarry or on site it seems to visit a museum of industrial archeology, all machines from the 60s / 70s / 80s / 90s. historical history of technology. I could tour for passionate vintage construction machines

comeci.jpg

in brancaleone marina in calabria, a beautiful place near my house, like a Cuban Caribbean beach, near the beach adjacent to the railway, a guy has a kind of boatyard, done well, homemade arranged to the Neapolitan type, with little needed, close the former spotive field, it carries out the storage and launching of the boats. to lift the boats I said my Easter friend uses an old crawler excavator I think Italian model: COMECI CHPT 60 I think it is, the writing and the livery are faded, similar to old simit, old benfra, or fiat allis first series, someone knows this excavator VM engine. thanks, it would be a very rare machine

1578934474852.png
1578934498765.png

1578934566979.png
1578934611714.png

Escavatore SIMIT SL9 HD
1578934662561.png
1578934696969.png
1578934736239.png
1578934757919.png
1578934793751.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I think you are lucky Barracane .. your climate is sooooo much kinder to the older equipment than ours .... hence a lot more survives (y):giggle::giggle::cool:

barracane

barracane

there are those who are worse, the equipment is old because there is little work there is a crisis the situation is gray, the tracks, buckets and bodies are rusty over time, you cannot invest money on machinery, if it does not have the job to amortize the expenditure, instead of working we go fishing, too much tax burden, people are afraid and do not spend they are afraid of the uncertain future they are realistic, they walk with a lantern.
. on the construction sites of the area the grass grew on the heaps of sand, in an inert selection plant near my house, the rubber carpets of the conveyor belts broke, nobody repaired them, think how we are in good condition

1578998138470.png
1578998180035.png

1578998206128.png
1578998251078.png
1578998491796.png

1578998528251.png
1578998565473.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

what i meant was .. your climate is so much kinder to steel --- doesn't rust away to nothing anywhere near as quickly as in our cold wet atmosphere .... economic uncertainty is the same everywhere :rolleyes:

barracane

barracane

I'm sorry I hope 2020 is a year of recovery, in my part they are working to repair the damages of bad weather. paradoxically, they pray in my area for a flood to cause damage in order to restore and get paid. absurd we have become worse than cannibals, real vultures, we hope that damage to others can become a source of income, death my life ... as an amateur they are enriching themselves by transporting the rubble of the earthquake. the people who survived the disaster miraculously live in makeshift huts, the entrepreneurs who are carrying out the reconstruction toast and say: it would take an earthquake a day a buffera a day to earn and live, we are jackals of the cynical hyenas ....
1579071798117.png

1579071833846.png
1579071849186.png

1579071997711.png

1579072130004.png

1579072241662.png

Attachments

barracane

barracane

DSCN5172.JPG

old fiat 650 n stilo reggio calabria
DSCN5173.JPG
DSCN5174.JPG

DSCN5175.JPG

a small construction company earthmoving forestry works in stilo in calabria near my house

V8Druid

V8Druid

without something parked on top of them, those aluminium ramps would have been long gone around here :oops: :mad: .... like thief magnets :rolleyes: ... shouting "come and steal us" !!

barracane

barracane

quiet in our parts is like the far west, the master comes out with the lupara (shotgun shotgun) and fires two shots, joke, we are in the country and we all know each other, there is commonality, then they are almost all relatives, among themselves, they help each other each other, the country is small, people murmur

1580140032308.png
1580140032308.png
1580140058886.png

1580140138260.png
1580140204752.png
1580140221232.png
1580140319736.png

1580140406287.png
1580140645028.png

lifeguard crawler loader in action at work on the beach

1580140788305.png

Attachments

barracane

barracane

kaulonia.jpg

monasterace.jpg
monasterace 1.jpg
scavatore.jpg

the storm and the wind at more than 100km / h destroyed the beach and the promenade, they are doing coastal protection works to restore the promenade the beach and all the damage, we hope that by June they will be able to repair everything, it has almost taken via a beautiful Greek temple, this summer the tourists will fish the archaeological remains in the sea as usual, if we combine all the remains that tourists take away every summer, we will be able to build a Greek acropolis with museum temples and everything else, they steal Sata Rita and then they put the gate in it, do things after the damage has occurred. they build the well after the house is burnt, the usual Italian paradoxes and contradictions, they never learn from past mistakes, too bad ...

barracane

barracane

I'll put you the photos of Bagara Calabria from Messina, Homeric stage of the mythical deeds of the hero Ulysses or Odysseus of Homer's Odyssey.
as you can see they are leveling the beach to make room for the summer bathing establishments, but the season is expected to be lean. we haven't been working for 3 months, many small artisans and merchants have gone bankrupt, they are hungry but in June they pay their taxes, they damage the hoax, if only we are left with the sun and the sea, it is already a long time ago. let's hope for the future -
DSCN5181.JPG

DSCN5182.JPG

DSCN5183.JPG
DSCN5184.JPG
DSCN5185.JPG
DSCN5186.JPG
DSCN5186.JPG
DSCN5187.JPG
DSCN5188.JPG
DSCN5189.JPG
DSCN5190.JPG
DSCN5191.JPG

V8Druid

V8Druid

Nice AT Ormig @barracane ... 25 tonner?? .... rarely see an Ormig in the UK :(

barracane

barracane

do you like the place? this year I believe between the virus crown and the economic crisis, no mandolin pizza and spaghetti with clams. there is a black crisis, we are in poverty and our government is pretending nothing. Italian politicians rule a poor nation as if it were rich. I hope that all is well with you with health, we feel soon I hope, that God send us good, this crisis is worse than a war or a natural catastrophe.

1590378102346.png

1590378162102.png
1590378207744.png
1590378232324.png

Ormig 20TTV

barracane

barracane

caratteristiche.jpg

caterpillar.jpg
caterpillar 1.jpg
caterpillar 1.jpg
caterpillar 215.jpg

cingolato.jpg
cingolato 215.jpg
cingolato cat.jpg
Escavatore 135.jpg
gommato.jpg
pala.jpg

mechanical fossil

we will be able to create a museum of science and technology with all these finds, I hope all is well in your area, we are slowly opening up here, but many have remained closed, they have failed, between the economic crisis and the quarantine they have not resisted unfortunately, we hope for a miracle from heaven.

barracane

barracane

finally for some time they are starting to assemble the bathing establishments. it is starting late this year I see it gray and scarce the season certainly little money few tourists .. unfortunately ..

DSCN5197.JPG

the usual caterpillar 312 cl is flattening the sand to create the support surface where to place the temporary prefabricated structures that will house the premises of the bathing establishments for the summer season.

DSCN5198.JPG

splendid marina beach of joyful jonica in calabria, in my opinion better than the caribbean, but I'm not objective, I'm poor and I can only afford this one, maybe the caribbean is more hospitable, I'm a partisan ...

DSCN5200.JPG
DSCN5201.JPG
DSCN5202.JPG

BENDINI 35 BETA

4 wheel off-road crane with single track model Bendini 35 Beta (type 3 206 Beta) total mass 25200 kg

year 1990, (rough terrain crane)

CAPACITY 35 TON, standard arm 3 pieces, telescopic, length from 8.8 m to 21 m

continuous rotation on 360 degrees, rope diameter 18 mm length 155 m

revolving cabin in soundproofed steel, tempered glass, adjustable seat.

levers with servo control, positioned on the armrests of the seat, hydraulic system with a double blade pump

and a gear pump, feed the 3 main circuits of the crane.

Blocking valves on the stabilizing cylinders, up and down stroke limiter, brake valve on rotation, maximum pressure valve

on each circuit.

Iveco Aifo engine type 8061 SI 6 linear cylinders water cooling

Clark 6-speed forward and 6-speed transmission, 16.00 R 25 ** tubelles off-road design tires

pneumo-hydraulic service and parking brakes acting on the transmission shaft with hand-operated pneumatic control

length with folded arm 11080, 3250 high, 2500 wide, width with open stabilizer feet 5800, wheelbase 3500 mm

4 steering or lockable wheels, max speed 36 km / h,

1591113301955.png

CAPACITY 35 TON, standard arm 3 pieces, telescopic, length from 8.8 m to 21 m

continuous rotation on 360 degrees, rope diameter 18 mm length 155 m

revolving cabin in soundproofed steel, tempered glass, adjustable seat.

levers with servo control, positioned on the armrests of the seat, hydraulic system with a double blade pump

and a gear pump, feed the 3 main circuits of the crane.

Blocking valves on the stabilizing cylinders, up and down stroke limiter, brake valve on rotation, maximum pressure valve

on each circuit.

Iveco Aifo engine type 8061 SI 6 linear cylinders water cooling

Clark 6-speed forward and 6-speed transmission, 16.00 R 25 ** tubelles off-road design tires

Maia was the importer for Italy of caterpillar bendini and other prestigious brands. now caterpillar and other brands are marketed throughout Italy by the CGT general company tractor brand, while MAIA that works goes from Rome to the south to
Malta and Sicily, I believe it was an acronym for industrial and road agricultural machinery. previously in Italy there were 2 import traders from rome to north CGT from rome to south south Maia. then for some time he works CGT I think maia has gone bankrupt and was acquired by CGT.
the old crane illustrated above will place the structures on the beach, they usually used 2 box trucks equipped with retro cockpit cranes this year they brought this old archaeological find, I believe it is a fossil of industrial crane, I hope you are well with life, with us there is a big social and economic crisis, this year no grilled fish and pasta with mussels ... unfortunately, good life to all of you happy holidays if you can ..

Attachments

V8Druid

V8Druid

are you allowed to drive RT cranes on the road in Italy @barracane ... you can in France ... but no way in the UK :( .... RTs are damned good tools, with pick and carry duties ... but have to be low loader-ed here :cry::cry: so not popular here, except on very big sites :rolleyes::giggle:

barracane

barracane

I am not a professional crane operator, in my part they are used machines little, when necessary they are rented by external companies, in my part we use the cranes positioned behind the truck cabin, to unload bricks or other construction works.

1591155025674.png

Attachments

V8Druid

V8Druid

are you allowed to drive RT cranes on the road in Italy @barracane ... you can in France ... but no way in the UK :( .... RTs are damned good tools, with pick and carry duties ... but have to be low loader-ed here :cry::cry: so not popular here, except on very big sites :rolleyes::giggle:
LOL ... the vagaries of translation :rolleyes: ... I didn't mean you specifically @barracane , but crane operators in general ... here RTs are banned from road travel

I am not a professional crane operator, in my part they are used machines little, when necessary they are rented by external companies, in my part we use the cranes positioned behind the truck cabin, to unload bricks or other construction works.

View attachment 15600