Tilting grading bucket 30mm pins wanted... potentially

Storrsy

Storrsy

It’s got the tilting ram that’d be close enough , like I said I was just wondering if anyone had one they don’t use and were selling as I’ll eventually get the power tilt put on again but with the long lead time id be after something to tide me over
Have you got a new machine Harry?

doobin

doobin

Why didnt you keep the old power tilt?? Mine's been on four machines now, plus it's original owners.

Hg2702

Hg2702

New owner of my Hyundai wanted my grapple but got told no! 😂
Personally meant the machine fetched more money and can retro fit a power tilt or fully blown tilty as the new machine is ready for that should I ever want to go down that route

Hg2702

Hg2702

Right defiantly in the market for one for this summers work whilst waiting
for a power tilt @CPS you must have one kicking about in the hedge ?🤣

Storrsy

Storrsy

Right defiantly in the market for one for this summers work whilst waiting
for a power tilt @CPS you must have one kicking about in the hedge ?🤣

what about one of these.Don’t know what quality they are but seem reasonably priced and if your only keeping it a short time it will probably sell on at a good price?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better

what about one of these.Don’t know what quality they are but seem reasonably priced and if your only keeping it a short time it will probably sell on at a good price?
look nicely made

Hg2702

Hg2702

Good shout cheers for that I’ll get onto him tomorrow 👍🏽 To be fair like you say I’d get 3 quarters of my money back I reckon

M

Monkeybusiness

That’s not pics of a real physical bucket - if it arrives looking anything like that then it is a massive bargain IMO!

Storrsy

Storrsy

That’s not pics of a real physical bucket - if it arrives looking anything like that then it is a massive bargain IMO!
What do you mean it’s not a real bucket- is it CGI or something?

Here are the ditching profile ones they sell on eBay- look alright to my eyes?

M

Monkeybusiness

Yeah, it’s a CAD rendering.
The ditcher is real enough, and looks decent. A lot of work in those for the money IMO!

craig

craig

I Would say the one on ebay is made by Brian Scott`s, looking at the picture.