Things that are better than a 200 series takeuchi.

Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
Ok saw this on the street yesterday. Think Doobin said 216 had puny rams. Well if that's the case this makes the 216 look like a D6. Absolutely pathetic rams- like something they'd let toddlers use at diggerland.
Looks like a u17 .......first thing I noticed on mine was how meaty the rams were compared to my jcb 801 🤔
 
Storrsy

Storrsy

Well-known member
Looks like a u17 .......first thing I noticed on mine was how meaty the rams were compared to my jc
Kubota kx016. I think it's their bog basic hire spec model. Still quite shocking how Mickey mouse it all looked.
 
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
Looks like a u17 .......first thing I noticed on mine was how meaty the rams were compared to my jcb 801 🤔
Just looking at rams doesn't tell the full story though. Could have some real meaty looking rams paired up with a teeny little pump putting out f all pressure. It's about how it works
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
Just looking at rams doesn't tell the full story though. Could have some real meaty looking rams paired up with a teeny little pump putting out f all pressure. It's about how it works
I didn't say it did Gaz .... I was thinking of rams getting bent when à muppet is using à pecker like a crowbar etc.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Ok saw this on the street yesterday. Think Doobin said 216 had puny rams. Well if that's the case this makes the 216 look like a D6. Absolutely pathetic rams- like something they'd let toddlers use at diggerland.
40mm rods at least
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Fk your avants.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220203_154924.jpg
    IMG_20220203_154924.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_20220203_135846.jpg
    IMG_20220203_135846.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 203
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
You won’t go far wrong with a liebherr what model is it🤔
My mate over here works for them and says he's done a fair few slew ring failures on lowish houred machines which I thought was suprising..... I dont know anything about the make other than they are supposed to be top quality, rep came to see me one day trying to encourage me to try one but as I explained , both budget and size are trop grand for me 🙂
 
Top