The best loopholes for using dads tractor as a lorry. DVSA please don't look in here.

GazCro

GazCro

Being female, moderately on the side and of not being a minger and posting few pics in bikini gives you a serious following though 23k in fact which is enough to monitise and make a few quid. Looks like other Scottish lass working for dads plant hire firm has had a cheap deal on a rototilt although unit has disappeared recently since fitting
How many instagram accounts you got??
And you can't get any freebies 🤣🤣🤣

S

Smiffy

Being female, moderately on the side and of not being a minger and posting few pics in bikini gives you a serious following though 23k in fact which is enough to monitise and make a few quid. Looks like other Scottish lass working for dads plant hire firm has had a cheap deal on a rototilt although unit has disappeared recently since fitting

Reminds me of that meme
Women say female privilege doesn't exist then pay their rent with pictures of their butthole

doobin

doobin

The only thing worse than these Instagram hoes are the thirsty simps who follow them.

Tell all your younger male relatives and workers not to waste their time and energy with this Instagram and Snapchat bollocks. Hit the gym, eat right and find yourself a decent girl who isn’t an attention whore.

Gunners

Gunners

The only thing worse than these Instagram hoes are the thirsty simps who follow them.

Tell all your younger male relatives and workers not to waste their time and energy with this Instagram and Snapchat bollocks. Hit the gym, eat right and find yourself a decent girl who isn’t an attention whore.

Attachments

• 2019-04-18 16.57.31.jpg
    2019-04-18 16.57.31.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 380
S

Smiffy

Sod that find a girl who likes a dad bod and wants to eat crap with you 😁

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
PMSL Ollie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you tart
1641243192514.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better

so what happened ???? ................................................................... only kidding Doob ;) .... the boy done good ;):giggle:

G

Gez_lewis

fast track coming at me yesterday with a HUGE stock box behind it ... must've been 35+ feet long with rear axles, so a good 40+% load on the drawbar
Local guy here jacked his 18t stock box truck for a similar trailer behind a gert JD ..... travels a good 40 miles each way with it, a couple of times a week to an abattoir with his woolly-backs :unsure: ... categorise that one @JD450A ??? pretty grey IMHDO
Haulage to the slaughter house would be ok as long as it’s his own stock and tractor and trailer is within legal sizes I’d guess. I see both sides of this , I run hgvs inc a 4 decker livestock trailer and low loaders etc aswell as having a farm. I’m on the hgv side tho a lot of the lads pulling these cheap low loaders behind tractors are bloody dangerous nothing is chained on safely most of the time .
id hazard a good guess that mpg wise a wagon 18 - 44 ton will be better on fuel than a 150 hp tractor and cheaper on tyres.

Giles

Giles

How many instagram accounts you got??
And you can't get any freebies 🤣🤣🤣
Took the best one down when my lad and his mates stumbled upon it in it class in final year of primary school haha 😂

was for my modelling photography and dated this 1 lass for a bit she did only fans and cam girl had an bmw m3 off it lol. Bless her she was thick as pig s**t but boy could she monitise what she had haha. Oh to be younger again lol 😂

Attachments

• 7BE226E5-B10B-4B74-ACE4-7CD5F9D14889.jpeg
    7BE226E5-B10B-4B74-ACE4-7CD5F9D14889.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 235
  • 3EA5756F-A212-4CE1-BC98-9CABB3A3928B.jpeg
    3EA5756F-A212-4CE1-BC98-9CABB3A3928B.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 6E11CF80-EE43-45B2-AE11-2F52A9665696.jpeg
    6E11CF80-EE43-45B2-AE11-2F52A9665696.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 264
Furniss

Furniss

Took the best one down when my lad and his mates stumbled upon it in it class in final year of primary school haha 😂

was for my modelling photography and dated this 1 lass for a bit she did nly fans and cam girl had an bmw m3 off it lol. Bless her she was thick as pig s**t but boy could she monitise what she had haha. Oh to be younger again lol 😂
For me at least she has a certain look that hints at that possibility.

D

DaveDCB

was for my modelling photography and dated this 1 lass for a bit she did only fans and cam girl had an bmw m3 off it lol. Bless her she was thick as pig s**t but boy could she monitise what she had haha. Oh to be younger again lol 😂

What’s she up to these days…? 🤔 obviously stands no chance with the likes of Ollie and his legs out… 💦