Terex ps 2000 parts

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
I’m needing a few wee bits for my wee dumper . I’ve done a quick search and parts seem horrendously priced .
anyone know where I can get a new seat I think original is a grammar msg 20
A hazard light switch (or just the cover ) and a new indicator lever ( or just the cover bit that’s missing

BECE3E4E-3C5D-4C74-8723-72344EAC2B89.jpeg

BECE3E4E-3C5D-4C74-8723-72344EAC2B89.jpeg
87967BEE-050B-4B63-A298-2C26DC891902.jpeg
BECE3E4E-3C5D-4C74-8723-72344EAC2B89.jpeg
712AF09B-7680-4BFA-803B-5FAED490F179.jpeg
 
Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Well-known member
If the seat just needs the cushions then they are available separately I think and easy to change.
I bought a complete seat a few weeks ago, on ebay but from a seat specialist company, I will have to look up who it was. But it was cheaper off ebay than anywhere else, even their own website, which was odd but not uncommon…
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
I think I have a set of axle hub seals for a 2 ton dumper.. might be for a thwaites now I’m thinking about it 🤷‍♂️
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
If the seat just needs the cushions then they are available separately I think and easy to change.
I bought a complete seat a few weeks ago, on ebay but from a seat specialist company, I will have to look up who it was. But it was cheaper off ebay than anywhere else, even their own website, which was odd but not uncommon…
If you can get the suppliers name that would be great . Both cushions are fecked and the mech is pretty rough
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
it's surprising how many seats and seat sources there are when you start trawling Ebay .. some are very cheap indeed
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
nice ...... but without a cab is gonna be one soggy mess to sit on .... very cheap option for in a cab though ...... might be a nice Zeta replacement that :cool: ... what's in it is banjaxxed

It's leather so might stand a chance.
There is an old boy round here with a drott and a fabric car seat fitted which doesn't look ideal
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
It's leather so might stand a chance.
There is an old boy round here with a drott and a fabric car seat fitted which doesn't look ideal
that Tigra seat doesn't look too big .... most car seats're too wide and bulky ... usually comfy though
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
The base of mine is knackered as well so I couldn’t attach another seat on top . Pretty cool having a sporty bucket seat on the dumper though 🤣
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
If you want waterproof then these will do and nice and secure when the labourer rolls it

 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
The base of mine is knackered as well so I couldn’t attach another seat on top . Pretty cool having a sporty bucket seat on the dumper though 🤣
go faster stripes, GTi badge and some Carlos Fandango wheels and you'll be the talk of the Ord Vin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
If you want waterproof then these will do and nice and secure when the labourer rolls it

but what'd his butt cheeks grab hold of when he does ... no foam to 'suck up' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Well-known member
The trouble with dumper seats is they are usually very low profile. You need suspension really, so a car seat, as comfy as it might be sitting still, would soon be very uncomfortable on the move with no suspension! Unless you do some serious modifying of the bonnet etc, then your options are pretty limited on which suspension seats will work.
 
Top