Terex ps 2000 parts

S

Smiffy

Well-known member
but what'd his butt cheeks grab hold of when he does ... no foam to 'suck up' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice 6 point harness and you won't need it. And think how impressed h and s would be especially with your green beacon connected up

The trouble with dumper seats is they are usually very low profile. You need suspension really, so a car seat, as comfy as it might be sitting still, would soon be very uncomfortable on the move with no suspension! Unless you do some serious modifying of the bonnet etc, then your options are pretty limited on which suspension seats will work.

Still plenty of dumpers without suspension knocking around and even more with it broken.
I can't remember the last time I sat on a hire dumper with working seat suspension
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Nice 6 point harness and you won't need it. And think how impressed h and s would be especially with your green beacon connected up



Still plenty of dumpers without suspension knocking around and even more with it broken.
I can't remember the last time I sat on a hire dumper with working seat suspension
The old mortimer has a replacement seat with no suspension . You know all about it after a shift on it , and you’ll be lucky to still have the full set off gnashers after !
 
Top