I might have something, I'll look and see although will be off a early t3000This bit, one prop in two props out to front and back axles?
It depends how early, pre box would be chain drive! Pictures would helpI might have something, I'll look and see although will be off a early t3000
Don't want to just sell me the dumper![]()
Mine is the 1 ton Benford dumper with the Newage 40m gearbox. Just for when you check to see if you have one spare.I might have something, I'll look and see although will be off a early t3000
Don't want to just sell me the dumper![]()
Ts25 2 wheel drive?Mine is the 1 ton Benford dumper with the Newage 40m gearbox. Just for when you check to see if you have one spare.
Yes its 2 wheel drive. Rear steer oneTs25 2 wheel drive?
Hiya did you have a look to see if you had a spare box?I might have a entire box in a scrapper in the field. I'll have a look see later in the week.
let's have a pic of yours ... I know for a couple of 2WD, rear steers round here sat in fields, but don't know what they areHiya did you have a look to see if you had a spare box?
Here is some pics from the internet. Mine is the same. It has a newage 40m gearbox.let's have a pic of yours ... I know for a couple of 2WD, rear steers round here sat in fields, but don't know what they are![]()
I personally don't .... but pretty sure i know for one of them ... unusual skip shape that ... will see what I can find out, but don't hold yer breff ... 's in a farmer's field, if I can catch up with him he'll probably thing it's made of platinumHere is some pics from the internet. Mine is the same. It has a newage 40m gearbox.
Do you think you might have one spare?
HahahaI personally don't .... but pretty sure i know for one of them ... unusual skip shape that ... will see what I can find out, but don't hold yer breff ... 's in a farmer's field, if I can catch up with him he'll probably thing it's made of platinum
Wow serious?? Awesome.I may have one, the id tag is missing or under hunderds of layers of paint.
I`ll have a look over the next day or so.Wow serious?? Awesome.
Could you send over a pic and how much you want via DM
I might have something, I'll look and see although will be off a early t3000
Don't want to just sell me the dumper![]()
Hi did you look to see if you have the newage 40m gearbox?I might have a entire box in a scrapper in the field. I'll have a look see later in the week.