So what is it the Santa bringing that you have bought and paid for/to yourself ? 🤪

F

fred

only the wacker to move over to cordless then can get rid of petrol on site. cant wait.,

1703407181415.png

Storrsy

Storrsy

We’ve had a few big lads come to work here - my long term guys are all small and wirey, don’t go to the gym much but do climb trees most days and work in a very physical role. (They are all much stronger than they appear).
The big gym-bitches tend to be weak as kittens in the real world - most pumped-up muscle-Marys end up being laughed at for having ‘water-muscles’ once it becomes apparent that they aren’t really very work-strong!
Kinda like hardox Vs mild steel. No need for the bulk. My party trick at school was always my ability to beat the big lads at arm wrestles.I thank growing up on a hill farm with nothing but a pile of granite and sheep to play with😁

That last bit sounds wrong.

JerryRtilt

JerryRtilt

Kinda like hardox Vs mild steel. No need for the bulk. My party trick at school was always my ability to beat the big lads at arm wrestles.I thank growing up on a hill farm with nothing but a pile of granite and sheep to play with😁

what kind of games did you play with the granite ? 🤔:ROFLMAO:

Storrsy

Storrsy

what kind of games did you play with the granite ? 🤔:ROFLMAO:
All sorts mate. Dens, wallls, hideouts using them to smash things from a great height etc. damning steams. Eventually made an excavator using an old push bike with the front wheel removed- extremely effective🤣 but tunnels through hay stacks out of bales was probably the favourite.

JerryRtilt

JerryRtilt

All sorts mate. Dens, wallls, hideouts using them to smash things from a great height etc. damning steams. Eventually made an excavator using an old push bike with the front wheel removed- extremely effective🤣 but tunnels through hay stacks out of bales was probably the favourite.
We won't mention the sheep then.

6feetdown

Yes sounds bahhhhd

S

Stroppymonkey

Father Christmas arrived yesterday. Thanks @Laser Levels Online . Just been annoying the wife by checking the house. My lounge floor is 11mm out in places 😂.
Will take it out in the real world next weekend to self teach setting 90s and setting XY grade. Doesn’t look as easy to set 90s as I thought. Trying to wrap my brain around that process. Think it will be easier to just use 345 or the big folding square to eye trenches in, then use 90 function ok the level once the footings are in.

Attachments

• IMG_9538.jpeg
    IMG_9538.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 38

6feetdown

Father Christmas arrived yesterday. Thanks @Laser Levels Online . Just been annoying the wife by checking the house. My lounge floor is 11mm out in places 😂.
Will take it out in the real world next weekend to self teach setting 90s and setting XY grade. Doesn’t look as easy to set 90s as I thought. Trying to wrap my brain around that process. Think it will be easier to just use 345 or the big folding square to eye trenches in, then use 90 function ok the level once the footings are in.
I used mine for 1st time at 90 6 months ago . It is fiddly tbf could do with a wall hanging bracket type of thing that you can fine adjust. It is good for long distance but time consuming

JerryRtilt

JerryRtilt

tempImagewZFqr2.pngtempImage2IPwMF.pngFather Christmas arrived yesterday. Thanks @Laser Levels Online . Just been annoying the wife by checking the house. My lounge floor is 11mm out in places 😂.
Had to set out swimming pool perfectly square within garden design today using laser and two receivers, very fiddly but should be more accurate than 345 and stretchy tapes, not made any easier by the sound of chainsaws, hedge cutters and a chipper working next door when trying to hear the receivers :mad:
tempImageH5P8Tj.png

6feetdown

Had to set out swimming pool perfectly square within garden design today using laser and two receivers, very fiddly but should be more accurate than 345 and stretchy tapes, not made any easier by the sound of chainsaws, hedge cutters and a chipper working next door when trying to hear the receivers :mad:View attachment 56400
Like I said other day could do with a cradle that you can sit it in with 2 fine adj bolts, be way easier